New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

Class L Pre-Season Favorites

3 posters

Go down

Class L Pre-Season Favorites Empty Class L Pre-Season Favorites

Post  EBlessNHSP Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:01 pm

I've been out reading around the web regarding some preseason favorites, talked to a few media moguls and coaches...and it's pretty tough to come up with a consensus this season. A lot of talent has either graduated, moved out of state, gone on to prep school or is injured. Where does that leave the state of Class L? Well simply put in my mind, it's up for grabs.

Sure there's teams like BG and Trinity who on paper look like the leading contenders, but large portions of their teams are unproven. Perhaps BG has the most returning starters, but needs a PG to keep it all together. Trinity lost two of its best players in Fitzy and JL - but they've still got Mr. Madol and the rest of the supporting cast. I've even seen Merrimack ranked as high as #1 *cough cough* Jeremy *cough cough*!

Who will step up? Who are the newcomers that are going to make an impact? Does Alvirne have the horses sans Big Dog Donnelly to make a run? Will Jake Nelson return from his injury in time for South to still be in contention? Will Winny get their studs all on the same court for more than 5 games a season? What about Exeter?

So many questions - most of the answers I think are a resounding "yes". Practices start either this week or next week - so its go time for NH Basketball - lets start this season off with a bang and some bold predictions.

That said I like BG and Winny is my sleeper...don't count out the Fitzpatrick duo at Memorial however.
EBlessNHSP
EBlessNHSP
Admin

http://nhsportspage.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Class L Pre-Season Favorites Empty Re: Class L Pre-Season Favorites

Post  Jeremy Leveille Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:13 am

Don't listen to that Jeremy guy, he doesn't know what he's talking about. Wink

Jeremy Leveille
All-State
All-State

http://www.nhnotebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tulliver Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:00 am

I am predicting Memorial and BG meeting for the final showdown.

Tulliver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down