@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month

T@F you want to play connect the dots, I will show you how much parity exists in d1 is this season

Go down

T@F you want to play connect the dots, I will show you how much parity exists in d1 is this season Empty T@F you want to play connect the dots, I will show you how much parity exists in d1 is this season

Post  GNG on Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:59 am

I can make a case for 1-5 Londonderry, 1-6 Exeter, and 2-5 Keene. Just connect the dots

Londonderry- beat Spaulding,who beat BG, who beat Central, who beat Trinity, who beat Merrimack.

Exeter- beat Winnie, who beat Concord, who beat Spaulding, who beat BG, who beat Central, who beat Trinity, who beat Merrimack.

Keene- beat Memorial, who beat Spaulding, who beat BG, who beat Central, who beat Trinity, who beat Merrimack.

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

T@F you want to play connect the dots, I will show you how much parity exists in d1 is this season Empty Re: T@F you want to play connect the dots, I will show you how much parity exists in d1 is this season

Post  Tuesday and Friday on Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:53 pm

I'm so glad you spent the time figuring out your "connect the dots" to determine the winner of D1 boys basketball between Londonderry,Exeter and Keene.

I on the other hand will be much more productive with my precious Sunday free time by spending time with my family, scraping another couple of inches of snow from my property, giving thanks to God in a Tebow-like fashion and taking care of business related issues. Wink

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum