New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

The good thing about BG losing all these games is

2 posters

Go down

The good thing about BG losing all these games is Empty The good thing about BG losing all these games is

Post  GNG Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:07 am

Come tourny time we won't have to look far for "the team nobody wants to play" or "darkhorse" candidates.

It will be interesting to see who draws who.

Would think BG would love another crack at West, South, Spaulding, or Alvirne.

West, no McCarthy. Sad

South, the green and gold thought they were all rock stars after beating Cambridge over the holidays. Cool

Alvirne, BG was up in the 4th quarter at Alvirne. Rolling Eyes

Spaulding. It took 5 quarters for the red raiders to dispense the Cardinals. Basketball

This is the icon the BG PLAYERS have to stop being Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

This is the icon the BG PLAYERS have to start being. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

The good thing about BG losing all these games is Empty The good thing about BG losing all these games is...

Post  Newman Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:43 pm

Hello GNG, I believe nobody wants to play BG on any given night. I'm thinking Migs is Even Steven. He loses four in a row, he wins four in a row...

Newman
Junior Varsity
Junior Varsity

Back to top Go down

The good thing about BG losing all these games is Empty Re: The good thing about BG losing all these games is

Post  GNG Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:57 pm

Excellant Seinfeld referance NEWMAN.

Hopefully at the end of the season I'll be telling people "BG started slow at 2-4, and yada,yada,yada, they took home the crown". Very Happy

Just to let you know Newman, my kids got me a framed Kramer poster for Christmas years ago, and it is still in my playroom. geek

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

The good thing about BG losing all these games is Empty Re: The good thing about BG losing all these games is

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down