New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

Thing I think I know.

2 posters

Go down

Thing I think I know. Empty Thing I think I know.

Post  GNG Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:59 pm

Merrimack won't lose a game for the rest of this month. Their schedule gets harder in February..

The place a team might want to play BG is at lund rd. Not getting much fan support over there yet. Guertin loves to play to full gyms, like they will Friday in Hudson.

I thought there would be 7/8 teams that could win the title this season. Now I think there are 4/ 5 teams.

There are ALOT of poor teams in division one this season. I thought it would be visa versa

Still not a fan of Keene playing Con-val, and Dover playing ST.Thomas , and having the wins count in the d1 standings.

Timberlane will not qualify for the tourney.

Pinkerton might be better then people think.

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Thing I think I know. Empty I do not know

Post  bb603 Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:49 pm

GNG,

Who are the 4 or 5 you have narrowed it down to?

I firmly believe that D1 teams playing D2 teams should have no place in the standings. Should not count for any sport.

bb603
Varsity
Varsity

Back to top Go down

Thing I think I know. Empty Re: Thing I think I know.

Post  GNG Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:09 pm

BG, Trinity, North, South, Merrimack, and Alvirne. OOPS , that's 6. Notice 5 of them are south of Manch. Subject to change. That should be the theme for this season, subject to change.

I have already crossed off Central, and Spaulding who were very,very high on my preseason radar. Don't get me started on my darkhorse Memorial.

I agree bb603. Those crossover games shouldn't count.

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Thing I think I know. Empty Re: Thing I think I know.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum