New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

Too many bowls, not enough cereal. My holiday christmas rant or gifts I want for Christmas..

2 posters

Go down

Too many bowls, not enough cereal. My holiday christmas rant or gifts I want for Christmas.. Empty Too many bowls, not enough cereal. My holiday christmas rant or gifts I want for Christmas..

Post  GNG Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:30 pm

1 nhiaa. Tops my list. BG division 2 football . Sleep at the wheel AGAIN. How can so many educated people be so STUPID? scratch

2 College bowl games. I wake up one day and there are almost 40 bowl games. Cut the number in half, and while your at it lets get a playoff. SIX TEAMS. Top 2 get byes, the other 4 play. Then you would have a true champion. Easy enough. cheers

3 Keene ref's, and umps. affraid

4 nhiaa. AGAIN. Football finals held at one location on the same day for d1,2, and 3. St Anselm's has a beautiful facility. Not rocket science. study

5 nhiaa. anyone sensing a theme. Hoop playoffs. Stagger the days for the 1st round, half on one day, half on the next day. That way FANS can actually go to more then 1 game. :bball

6 nhiaa. baseball, equal schedules. Last year there were some teams that scheduled more games then other teams and they counted in the standings. GOTTA BE FAIR FOR ALL.

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Too many bowls, not enough cereal. My holiday christmas rant or gifts I want for Christmas.. Empty Merry Christmas Everyone.

Post  GNG Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:51 pm

Great wife, great kids, great friends.

I am in the finals of a high stake fantasy league this week. My wife says "your whole life is a fantasy". They tell me my wife is a saint for marrying me{ I don't know why they say that}

Kids get home from college today {speciAl kudos to MRS T@F FOR THE TRANSPORTATION}. Very proud of my boys, and the decisions they make.{except in fantasy football}

With friends like t@f, JAF, Migs,the Cuipas and Marty Edwards I got to be doing something right. santa

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Too many bowls, not enough cereal. My holiday christmas rant or gifts I want for Christmas.. Empty Re: Too many bowls, not enough cereal. My holiday christmas rant or gifts I want for Christmas..

Post  Tuesday and Friday Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:45 pm

George GNG Bailey is back!!!!

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Too many bowls, not enough cereal. My holiday christmas rant or gifts I want for Christmas.. Empty Re: Too many bowls, not enough cereal. My holiday christmas rant or gifts I want for Christmas..

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down