@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month

Predictions for POY

Go down

Predictions for POY Empty Predictions for POY

Post  boxout on Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:25 am

Who will be Mrs. Basketball NH for 2011-12? Let's get some predictions going. I am going to go down to DII for the female player of the year and predict that Souhegan's JANE WHITE will win. This PG can do a lot of everything. Can knock down the 3, passes well and rebounds. Directs an offense better than many PG. Not sure where she is headed next year, but wouldn't be surprised if she ends up at a lower end DI program.
Jane is headed to Bentley, she may have committed to early, I think she can be at DI. But Bentley does have good basketball.

Last edited by boxout on Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total

boxout
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Predictions for POY Empty Re: Predictions for POY

Post  JAF on Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:27 am

Bentley - it's been known for a while, see:

http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/sportshighschoolsports/942814-221/high-school-girls-basketball-staying-healthy-up.html

JAF
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Back to top Go down

Predictions for POY Empty Thanks JAF

Post  boxout on Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:35 am

I ended up researching it. Jane is a terrific player and I liked her as a ballplayer since her Freshman year. But I need your prediction JAF.

boxout
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Post  JAF on Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:13 am

I'm not as "up" on all the players. I only can go by what I read from T&F and Jeremy on those players. I know she'd be a candidate, but it also sounds like she has a good supporting cast. Sometimes those players get overlooked in PoY "voting" for players that have to carry their teams. Throw in the D1 vs. D2 factor and who knows if she'll have the support.

JAF
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum