New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

Bob Fahey remember the name.

4 posters

Go down

Bob Fahey remember the name. Empty Bob Fahey remember the name.

Post  GNG Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:45 pm

I told you people about him last season. He has been sitting behind Vailas, and Cuipa the last few years. Whenever he got a chance to play he would always leave an impression.Much has been written over who has transferred, who is not playing at BG. Let me make this clear, as long as Fahey is qb the division 2 title runs thru lund rd.

First offensive play against Salem today he goes 80 yards for a td. He is 6 ft 3 inches goes about 220 solid muscle {full boat to Umass to play lax} and he has a cannon. My early season prediction for 1st team all state, and Mr. football. Remember I am the same guy who said Connor Green before the hoop season.

Coach Cote only had him play offense today. I would also play him at safety much like TOJO did with Vailas 2 years ago.

I was not impressed with either the defensive or offensive line play for BG today. I know it's early, but there is much work to be done there.

Memorial's offense and qb looked good. their offense will score points. Their defense couldn't stop Salem's offense at all.

Salem had a small rb who looked real fast, it wasn't Fredrickson.

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Bob Fahey remember the name. Empty Re: Bob Fahey remember the name.

Post  Tuesday and Friday Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:49 pm

Yea, the Crusaders will score a lot of points this year, but they will give up a lot too. A lot of their scores will look like BYU - Wyoming scores..... 42 - 31 and 38 - 28 will be the norm for Memorial games.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  bgsenior Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:37 pm

Bob played really well today but got killed by some of the Salem players on his passes. Vailas played well at 2nd string as well.

bgsenior
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post  EBlessNHSP Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:53 am

Without a good O-Line it will be interesting to see what he makes off his scrambles. If I was UMASS I'd be wincing at the thought of him dropping back to pass...of course lax is a "contact" sport so he should be fine, right?
EBlessNHSP
EBlessNHSP
Admin

http://nhsportspage.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  GNG Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:13 pm

I just thought of whose running style Fahey reminds me of, Tim Tebow. He plows over kids, he loves the contact.

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  GNG Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:28 pm

Going to have to wait a week to see Fahey. Tweaked his ankle and he is out for the jamboree. Regular season game he would play. I don't blame them for being cautious.

Watch Zach Mailloux rb for BG. The MERRIMACK resident is a horse. He got alot of touches last year. Zach runs with alot of heart and it usually takes more then one tackler to bring him down.

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum