New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

The toughest opponent in division one this year is

3 posters

Go down

The toughest opponent in division one this year is Empty The toughest opponent in division one this year is

Post  GNG Thu May 19, 2011 9:03 am

MOTHER NATURE. Good old mom is going to have final say on who finishes where. This is why...

Seven days left in the season..

Exeter has 6 games to play.

Merrimack, Salem, Dover,Spaulding, and West have 5 games to play.

Did I mention that wmur weather is calling for more rain starting Monday of next week.

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

The toughest opponent in division one this year is Empty Re: The toughest opponent in division one this year is

Post  nyk Thu May 19, 2011 3:31 pm

GNG wrote: MOTHER NATURE. Good old mom is going to have final say on who finishes where. This is why...

Seven days left in the season..

Exeter has 6 games to play.

Merrimack, Salem, Dover,Spaulding, and West have 5 games to play.

Did I mention that wmur weather is calling for more rain starting Monday of next week.

I feel like I live in a rain forest, absent the warm weather!

nyk
Varsity
Varsity

Back to top Go down

The toughest opponent in division one this year is Empty Re: The toughest opponent in division one this year is

Post  Tuesday and Friday Thu May 19, 2011 3:37 pm

I must be the luckiest Forum member in NH. It's been sunny and 75 degrees where I live. Maybe all the games should've been played in front of my house. Wink Wink sunny sunny sunny sunny

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down