@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month

Dwight Barbiasz - University of Maryland- University of Florida

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dwight Barbiasz - University of Maryland- University of Florida - Page 2 Empty Re: Dwight Barbiasz - University of Maryland- University of Florida

Post  EBlessNHSP on Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:12 pm

That would be very cool if he could make the olympics. Sounds like he'll be pushing his limits. Keep us updated.

Admin

http://nhsportspage.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Dwight Barbiasz - University of Maryland- University of Florida - Page 2 Empty Re: Dwight Barbiasz - University of Maryland- University of Florida

Post  Guest on Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:47 pm

High Jump at the Olympic Trials start tomorrow at 4:20 with the finals continuing Monday. I know NBC will be televising it later on in the evening tomorrow at 8 pm. I'm still trying to find out where it will be streaming online, i'll post it as soon as I find out for those of you who are interested in seeing how Dwight does.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:33 pm

He's actually jumping at 720.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:28 pm

Unsure as too what he cleared but he's in the finals despite horrible weather conditions

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:09 pm

Saturday Dwight cleared 7' 0.5". Which got him 11th. Which as I said before qualified him for the finals tonight. He'll be jumping tonight at 8:50 on the NBC SportsNetwork for those interested in tuning in.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:27 pm

He made it through the first height of 7'0.5" but unfortunately at the next height of 7'2.5" he was unable to clear it. He finished tied for 7th.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum