@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month

New Forum: "The Bleachers"

Go down

New Forum: "The Bleachers" Empty New Forum: "The Bleachers"

Post  EBlessNHSP on Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:39 pm

"The Bleachers" forum will be a "catch all" of basketball conversation. We have tons of conversations about Referees, budget committees, communities, school systems, etc etc etc. All this stuff that is commonly discussed in the "bleachers" at games is what should go here.

Lets TRY to keep the HS forum to discussion about the GAMES. Some people come on here to read just game reports - and wading through 8 pages of discussion about a referee's call in the Milford/Souhegan (that was just an example - not picking on your "spirited" fan base) is not what a lot of us come here for.

However - if you want to discuss game calls, game situations, or things like freshman teams/tournaments, now you have a home. Set up shop, and go to town. I hope this is well received, feedback is always welcome, good or bad.

Admin

http://nhsportspage.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

New Forum: "The Bleachers" Empty Re: New Forum: "The Bleachers"

Post  EBlessNHSP on Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:54 pm

By the way if you're confused where you think a topic should go, look at some of the topics I moved to "The Bleachers". I waded through about 3 pages of this seasons threads and moved ones I thought belonged there, and some that were maybe borderline. If you don't know, don't worry, the moderators or I will move it if necessary, it's not a slight on your post, just trying to keep things organized and orderly as we near the home stretch run of the '10/'11 season.

The High School forum should be limited to game reports, information on teams, news, predicitions, thoughts on the season, etc as long as it is directly related to NH HS Basketball. Anything else - including specific officials calls during games - should be posted in "The Bleachers".

Admin

http://nhsportspage.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Tulliver on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:54 pm

Excellent!!!!!!!!!

Tulliver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down