New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

Feb. 4th Game Results

+8
goldenbear
nhbasketballguy
tarrier
chicagokid43
EBlessNHSP
GNG
middleschoolball
Tuesday and Friday
12 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Feb. 4th Game Results - Page 6 Empty big day at the forum

Post  GNG Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:25 am

I got to meet chikid at the pinky game,then t@f made an appearance at the flats,{yes i picked up his corona tab}we had some good hoopskaball conversation,however he did exit early,we THEN proceedED to the jade.How does someone know when i have had my limit and then some,when i am dancing at the jade with my wife.

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Feb. 4th Game Results - Page 6 Empty Re: Feb. 4th Game Results

Post  Tuesday and Friday Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:35 am

GNG:

I see all my suggestions for better use of english has gone by the wayside as evidenced with your above post scratch

Yeah, it was some day of hoops and hoop talk. A lot of adjudication was done from Concord to Nashua and then I crown off my hoop Saturday by hitting the Flats with some BG faithful. I thoroughly enjoyed talking hoops with the Green and Gold. A lot of insight was soaked up in my basketball sponge and as was often said last night will remain encapsuled in my basketball sponge.

GNG is amazing though. He is part Old Fezziwig (The Sam Adams Ale states it is bursting with spices of the season. With a remarkably full body and flavor that helps those long winter nights pass), part Michael Buffer (Let's get ready to ORDER ANOTHER DRINK !!!!...... I mean RUMBLE !!!!) and part Pete Tarrier.

There is no doubt in my mind that when Mrs ChiKid and Mrs GNG are waiting in line to enter the Pearly Gates God will look at the admission angels and pronounce:

"Move the 2 woman to the front of the line and for these 2 fine ladies and the life on earth they endured with Mr ChiKid and Mr GNG they receive the Heavenly Holy Grail Suite."

The Heavenly Holy Grail Suite will include a fine abode only they will have a key for to have solace and spiritual quiet time away from the hubbies. There will be one room for the hubbies with a flat screen that only the ladies can dead bolt.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Feb. 4th Game Results - Page 6 Empty YOU WERE ONLY THERE FOR THE PREGAME

Post  GNG Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:48 am

We bumped it up a few notches at the jade,I will be hurtin for certain in a few hours, but right now I am still enjoying the effects of last night.I must admit t@f I was a bit apprehensive that you wouldn't be able to handle yourself amongst some of the most astute sports minds in southern nh.You held your own,on a scale of 1-10 I give you a 6.4.You knew your stuff, but room for improvement.My kid might not be going to bg next semester if the packers don't win,I bet his tuition last night on THE GREEN AND GOLD.

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Feb. 4th Game Results - Page 6 Empty How is GNG like me?

Post  tarrier Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:57 am

OK T&F, I've gotta hear about how GNG is like me? In my younger years before marriage and 2 kids , I was known/prone to spend some time at fine establishments like Billy's, the flats and the Jade where my specialty was not dancing, but kareoke featuring a little Bob Segar's "Against the Wind" and Hootie and the Blowfish's "Let her Cry"!

tarrier
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:29 pm

Don't worry Pete. Your children are OK. They do not have any GNG molecular inheritance going on.

When GNG was quiet and thoughtful, which was little smidgens of time last night, he actually can be respectfully and confidently insightful about HS hoops.

It is in this vein that I compare GNG to the je ne sais quoi Tarrier-esque qualities.

So, I repeat. Your children will be fine, Mr. Tarrier.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Feb. 4th Game Results - Page 6 Empty GREEN AND GOLD,GREEN AND GOLD

Post  GNG Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:23 am

Wow,that was a great game.I even hit a couple of squares.T@F,I have been called alot of things in my life,but never quiet and insightful.

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:15 am

So, not only can your son still attend BG with all your Super Bowl $$$$ winnings, but I presume you will quietly and confidently pick up my tab at any BG pre, during or post game get togethers for the rest of the season?

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Feb. 4th Game Results - Page 6 Empty if I pick up your tab again

Post  GNG Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:57 pm

You can bet it won't be done quietly.

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content