@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month

Bedford @ Milford

Go down

Bedford @ Milford Empty Bedford @ Milford

Post  Guest on Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:58 pm

First game of Milfords that I show up late and a little upset that I did. I arrived at Halftime and the score was 28-0 Milford. I can't say I was shocked that this was the score. Bedford has been getting a lot of attention as they were undefeated coming into the game but they haven't played a very tough schedule and they were pretty much running it up on mediocre teams. I will say Bedford has improved a lot from when I saw them play last year, and may even make the playoffs, but I don't feel this year is the year they pose as a big threat in D3.

From what I got to see, there was no offense really what so ever (A little here and there obivously). Milford took the approach they always do (3 yards and a cloud of dust) but didn't break anything big just ate up clock. Milford who had been struggling defending the spread really showed up on D today. The front 4 kept bedfords qb looking very uneasy in the pocket the whole second half, despite Milfords D-line playing without Andrew Bellantoni. Bedford's lone score in the game came with about 8 mins left in the 4th when they hit two fairly long passes down the right sideline, although the play before one of the big plays bedford had it looked like they had fumbled it from where I was standing, but the ref ruled him down.

I don't know too many names of the kids from bedford but If there QB is and underclassman I think he has a lot going for him, Strong Arm Accurate when comfortable in the pocket. I think if he didn't get happy feet they could've made this a game in the 2nd half. Also thought that the Halfback Garron? not sure if that was him or not, but I thought he played pretty well and has a bright future as well, but at the end of the day I think Milford was just to physical for Bedford from what I saw.

Back to top Go down

Bedford @ Milford Empty Figures..

Post  chicagokid43 on Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:35 am

Last week I put my Milford Blue on and drove out to Portsmouth to see Milford get absolutely crushed by Portsmouth. They looked as if they did not want to be there and Portsmouth looked as if they were still ticked about losing to Milford in March. Outclassed and humbled I had a choice to make. Tonight I decided I would be a good husband and skip the Milford game and take my wife to dinner as I was expecting to hear that Bedford rolled the Spartans... wow was I wrong. Nice bounce back game but to me this may just prove that Souhegan and Portsmouth are the class of the division and really in a level of their own. I guess we will soon see.

chicagokid43
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum