@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month

If I could

Go down

If I could Empty If I could

Post  chicagokid43 on Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:43 pm

If I could blog about the Fall league today I would talk about the shooting performance that Jeff Meisser had this morning against Trinity. I was not there for the first 10 minutes of the game but I did manage to see him hit at least 10 threes while I was there. Not sure what he had for a total but he must have been 11 or 12 out of 15 or 16 while I was there. Quite a performance. That is what I would talk about if blogging was legal. lol

chicagokid43
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Back to top Go down

If I could Empty Re: If I could

Post  Tuesday and Friday on Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:41 pm

Did the Trinity defense recognize the fact that Meisser was hitting 3's like layups?

Maybe Meisser changed jerseys with different numbers like the Stanford fullback/tackle/tight end named Macgillacudy who flattens defenders in Stanford's smash mouth running formations.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

If I could Empty Nope

Post  chicagokid43 on Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:48 pm

Nope they did not do a good job of denying him the ball or even staying with him. He was on fire and everyone in the gym was wanting to know why they were still helping off of him. To his credit he kept shooting.

chicagokid43
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Back to top Go down

If I could Empty Interesting team

Post  chicagokid43 on Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:11 pm

Salem could be a very interesting team this year with Meisser being the scorer and Gallant and Cannone being the interior strength they could scare some teams. It will be interesting to see what the new coach runs offensively. As most know Mark Dunham was the offensive coordinator for Salem often able to free up shooters with his sets. Will the new coach use some of that offense or will he bring in a new set and plan with him? I will be very interested to see if there is a change in styles of play or if the coach will use what they have over the last 3-4 years.

chicagokid43
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday on Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:15 pm

It will be interesting to see what Salem brings to the courts in the post-Perry era.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum