@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month

So against anonymity.

Go down

So against anonymity.  Empty So against anonymity.

Post  chicagokid43 on Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:16 pm

The anonymous post thing has run it's course and I can no longer take the negativity from people who will never stand behind their comments. I have removed myself from the Jeremy blog and notified Jeremy that I thought he had not done a good job with keeping negativity from hitting the blog. I am close to that with this site now as well. While I agree that this is discussion and we will never agree I do not think that it is a coincidence that the few names that I do not know seem to be the ones that are negative. It does not take a rocket scientist to limit your post in negativity, especially when it comes to the kids. Right now Basketballtime is posting what he believes about a player that to me should be unacceptable. I cannot help but to think that this person would not be so harsh and aggressive if he had to sign his name to the negativity that he is spreading. In his last post he says that second in the pool at nationals is not very good. Like my words to Jeremy, protect the kids.

chicagokid43
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Back to top Go down

So against anonymity.  Empty Im sorry Jeremy

Post  chicagokid43 on Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:12 pm

Im sorry Jeremy I should not have included that in there. Truly sorry. I think you did a much improved job of the site than was previously done with other site. Even the one that to this day many think was mine. While we had disagreements a few weeks back you should not have had to read that on this site. I am just at the end of the line with the stuff that gets the "ok" and is tolerated. I in the past have been accused of many things that were not mine from as far back as Frank Alosa and the Raider program comments that obviously came from someone who knew that program much more than myself. At times there were people bashing him for stealing players and stuff that I had never heard of. But with no sign on or anything not only do you have no way of backing up the good that you say you have no way of defending yourself from the bad. Someone posted a while back something about hiring bad coaches and the next post was that it was me bashing coach Murray. Once again not mine but how do I defend myself? No log in and anonymity to me has run it's course in my eyes. There is only one way to keep things positive and make people accountable and that is to sign your name.
While I understand that the blogs take a big hit and talk is down on your site when you add the sign on. That to me only proves that there is more negativity than you and others realize. The real fans of the system will remain and the kids would be able to read it and not feel like a victim doing so. That should be the goal in my eyes.

chicagokid43
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Back to top Go down

So against anonymity.  Empty Re: So against anonymity.

Post  EBlessNHSP on Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:07 pm

If anybody has an issue with the forum just shoot me an email. Obviously there is a fine line and I/we (the moderators) do our best to not let anybody cross it. I know the kids read the forums, and some of the conversation that goes on is borderline, but not any different or worse than stuff I've read other places.

if you have got a specific issue with something somebody says then just Private Message (PM) me or email me at nhbasketball@yahoo.com.

I apologize if others got an email I tried to send to ChiKid - I think it went out to all users...oops. Smile

Admin

http://nhsportspage.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

So against anonymity.  Empty Re: So against anonymity.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum