New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

New Soccer Forum

4 posters

Go down

New Soccer Forum Empty New Soccer Forum

Post  EBlessNHSP Sat May 15, 2010 10:18 am

Soccer season is right around the corner and the summer leagues/travel teams are heating up. What's the pulse of NH Soccer?
EBlessNHSP
EBlessNHSP
Admin

http://nhsportspage.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

New Soccer Forum Empty Re: New Soccer Forum

Post  FormerFalcoln Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:36 pm

The DI boys might be the most competitive it has been in years. There are 5 very good teams who could beat each other on any given day. Pinkerton, Hanover, Bedford are top dogs. DII boys will be wide open. I am not sure there is a clear cut top two or three. DIII boys should see Gilford back with Bow in the finals.

Girls DI will be Exeter and everyone else with Bedford leading the charge. DII girls might be very interesting with Hanover, Portsmouth, and Coe-Brown, YES I said Coe-Brown... Made the semis and only lost 4 players. DIII will be Hopkington, BOw , and Cambell.

FormerFalcoln
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Post  FormerFalcoln Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:44 pm

DVI boys will be Derryfield and DVI girls is wide open as well.

FormerFalcoln
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

New Soccer Forum Empty Soccer 2014

Post  Play-Basketball Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:12 am

Interesting season as we have been to quite a few games

Division One seems to be the same teams and maybe Division Two as well

In Division Three there looks like some of the stronger programs may be down with some
new comers starting to make some headway. Would be nice to see some new blood
heading to Tourney

Thoughts of what others are seeing

D1-Hanover
Bedford
Concord

D2-Lebanon
Coe-Brown

D3- Hopkinton
Prospect Mtn
Belmont
Kearsarge

D3 seems more wide open then ever

D4 Lin Wood
Moultonborough
Sunapee

Play-Basketball
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post  SoccerfanNH Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:54 am

In DI Exeter and Bedford are on a collision course once again for the title. Best job in DI right now belongs to Spaulding coach making them competitive again. Hands down he should be the coach of the year. Concord is down this year and might be ok in the next couple of years, they have some young talent. Pinlerton could very well play the spoiler though for Exeter or Bedford. If they play thier best, they can give both a headache. In DII Lebanon is not good, they might not make the top 16. The team to watch is Coe-Brown. I saw them hang 5 goals on Oyster River from 4 different girls. Portsmouth is tough and might be the best in the division. John Stark is also very good. Not a ton of offense but thier defense could be the best in DII. In DIII Belmont has been inconsistent, Campbell is up and down a little, and It could be a return to glory for Raymond. Stevens plays a weak schedule and I am not convinced they are for real. When DIII is all said and done Bow is still the team to beat. DIV Colebrook and Woodsville are the two best teams. I ldo not like Newmarket, saw them play 2x this season and they are good but ,they need to play aggressive. I saw them lose to Epping early and thier schedule is bottom heavy. Sunnape and Profile could be sleepers too.

SoccerfanNH
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down