@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month

IF EVERYONE WINS FRIDAY

Go down

IF EVERYONE WINS FRIDAY Empty IF EVERYONE WINS FRIDAY

Post  Big Guy on Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:03 pm

1WINNIE 2 PINKERTON 3 TRINITY 4 MERRIMACK 5 BG, That would set up Merrimack - BG AT Merrimack in round 2. Homecoming for Mcclung,Cuipa,Remillard,and Kelly.To say these kids are hated in Merrimack is an understatement.OH yeah and this time Merrimack gets to meet Connor Green for the first time,and don't forget Migs will get to coach this time.Nothing like a good revenge game with enough sub plots to write a book.T@F if this happens I trust you will be making another trip to Merrimack to watch this game.

Big Guy
Varsity
Varsity

Back to top Go down

IF EVERYONE WINS FRIDAY Empty if everyone wins...

Post  tarrier on Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:44 pm

Wouldn't that be an interesting match-up? Story Line City! Nice work Big Guy! At least more people would be able to see the game with H. Dana Taylor a little bigger than "The Colligodome".

tarrier
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

IF EVERYONE WINS FRIDAY Empty Re: IF EVERYONE WINS FRIDAY

Post  Tuesday and Friday on Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:13 am

Big Guy- I never know where my car will turn when it hits the basketball highway. I know you are counting tie-breakers instead of sheep to fall asleep as we get close to the playoffs. There is quite a grid lock in the standings. I'm not sure if this Friday will clarify the gridlock situation.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Guy on Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:55 am

T@F, I have a hunch that your car is going to take you to Hudson this Friday for the Alvirne- Winnie game. Don't count the broncos out just yet.This is exactly the type of game to give them the BIG MO heading into the big dance.

Big Guy
Varsity
Varsity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum