@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month

Telegraph Letter about Coach Migneault

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Telegraph Letter about Coach Migneault - Page 2 Empty Re: Telegraph Letter about Coach Migneault

Post  Big Guy on Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:44 am

One thing T& F didn't mention is the prolonged and loud ovation Migs got before the game.I always say he is animated,or colorful.He is one of a kind ,and we love him.

Big Guy
Varsity
Varsity

Back to top Go down

Telegraph Letter about Coach Migneault - Page 2 Empty Coach Migs and the letter...

Post  krs-one on Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:37 am

just wanted to throw some support to Coach Migs...I'm a nh outsider who now lives in the live free or die state...i grew up playing ball in nj against the likes of bobby and danny hurley who were coached by the father, Bobby Hurley, sr...he's the greatest basketball coach i've ever seen, despite how "tough" he is on his players...at St. Anthony, they win often, graduate "men", and get them off to college...from my knowledge of Coach Migs, he does the same...I have worked with Coach and know the off-the-court time he puts into his team...he explains to his players his reasons and is very open...i think you can't judge a coach's style until you see the off-the-court interaction with his players...you got my support Coach and look forward to working with you and BG again...ps if you want a great read, try "the Miracle of St. Anthony"...peace

krs-one
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Telegraph Letter about Coach Migneault - Page 2 Empty Re: Telegraph Letter about Coach Migneault

Post  EBlessNHSP on Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:40 pm

Thanks for your input krs-one, and welcome over to the NHSportsForum. I know there are still a few stragglers from the NH Basketball board who haven't registered!

I couldn't agree more with your points.

Admin

http://nhsportspage.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum