New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

Feb. 19th Games

+6
NHsportsfan
nhhoopguy
abball
Big Guy
EBlessNHSP
Tuesday and Friday
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Feb. 19th Games - Page 2 Empty BG & Pinkerton

Post  BigBlue Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:29 am

I just want to add to the BG Pinkerton review that I found this game very entertaining. As a former player, this is how I wished my team had played. BG pushing the floor and Pinkerton not afraid to run or slow it down and look inside. Mathieu's game has improved- I would look to get it in to him every possession when they're not running; he creates so well for himself and his teammates. On the BG side it's great to see the Coach Mig effect working in only his second season. The guy can flat out coach (I'm not saying his team is talented- just that he knows how to capitalize on those talents).

One point on the game- there were a lot of fouls for a game reffed by Moe- I was at the game a little longer than I anticipated when I spotted him at the scorer's table before the tip...

BigBlue
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Feb. 19th Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Feb. 19th Games

Post  Tuesday and Friday Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:57 am

Memorial did not play Spaulding on Friday. The game is rescheduled to tonight, Saturday Feb. 20th, at 7:30 pm at the Rochester Rec Center. I believe there was a funeral this week for a member of the Spaulding coaching staff that prompted this schedule change.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  EBlessNHSP Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:10 pm

Thanks BigBlue, welcome to the board!

And thanks for the update on Spaulding/Memorial T&F.
EBlessNHSP
EBlessNHSP
Admin

http://nhsportspage.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  goldenbear Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:46 pm

South lost to Keene what a terrible year for South basketball they should probably only finish with 2 wins if you cant beat Keene and Alvrine you not going to beat those other teams.

Nashua basketball as a whole is just not very good right now.

goldenbear
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Post  EBlessNHSP Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:55 pm

I think the fact that you lumped Alvrine in there is kind of an interesting shot at your cross town Rival. Considering they sit at 7-7 and have beaten some decent teams in Central and the suddenly hot Dover and are in position to make the playoffs and maybe a home playoff game if they can string together a few wins in the last couple of weeks in the season.

I think North is a quality team that could upset a top seed in the playoffs as well. I don't think all is bad. South is definetly struggling but their star is far from 100%.

And what about BG? Last time I checked the Collidgidome is squarely within the city limits. They're having an "OK" season I'd say.
EBlessNHSP
EBlessNHSP
Admin

http://nhsportspage.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Feb. 19th Games - Page 2 Empty How Many are from Nashua

Post  chicagokid43 Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:32 pm

Hey Assistant keep in mind that not many of the BG kids are from Nashua. Mostly Merrimack are on that roster.

chicagokid43
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Back to top Go down

Post  goldenbear Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:33 pm

First of ALvire was without Ohearn and Sweeny and South still lose to them, they were up 3 40 left but Maz does not like to switch and Donnley got open for a three if they just switch they win that game.

And BG is not Nashua hoops it is Tygsborough, Litchfield, Merrimack, Bedford hoops.

goldenbear
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2