@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month

February 12th Class I

Go down

February 12th Class I Empty February 12th Class I

Post  chicagokid43 on Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:50 am

Kearsarge at CB this will be one of the better games of the night.
Plymouth at Stark Stark has turned the corner I do not think they are in the top 4-5 teams in class I but they get a win here.
Kennett at Pembroke Pembroke will run away with this.
Kingswood at BEdford It is very hard for me not to go to Bedford to see this game but I do not get to see the class L teams enough so I am sticking to Trinity at BG but this could be a classic. I say Kingswood surprises BEdford but in a great game.
Souhegan at Bow I do not know the status of Cordts but without him Bow will control the tempo and win at their gym. If Cordts is back I could see Souhegan stealing this game.
MV at Oyster River Tough matchup for MV. Oyster River is a big team across the back line and they will control the boards and Cressy. OR big over MV
Portsmouth at Brady Brady seems to not be able to win against anyone with a solid guard so it will be a long night for Brady
Lebanon at Conval Conval may score more than 14 points but this is a rout!
Pelham at Laconia Pelham has reached the part of their schedule that will allow them to rest Spirou and hopefully get his legs ready for a playoff run. Easy win and my guess is Spirou who needs only 25 or 26 to get 1000 will do it at Laconia tonight.
Hanover at Monadnock wow should Lebanon and Hanover share a bus down to the Peterborough area? Hanover easy.

Update on Mitchell's ankle, swelling not going down as fast as we would like but he is walking on it with mostly stiffness so if the swelling does subside I would say he will be fine within the week. Cross fingers....

chicagokid43
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum