New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

January 26th

3 posters

Go down

January 26th Empty January 26th

Post  chicagokid43 Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:16 am

Class I tonight has some nice matchups as well.

Milford travels to Bedford to face the Bulldogs. Bulldogs and Spartans are both 7-1. Milford seems to have played better competition in the division so far but if Bedford can find a way to win this game at home they would show they are definitely a real program to deal with.

Portsmouth host Pelham This is going to be a great game. Portsmouth should win with it at home but I think Spirou and Lombard have good game against this club. Pelham will not fall into the same issues Milford did and it will be a low scoring game and I am mad I cannot be there.

Bow Host Kearsarge Bow needs this win.

Coe Brown host Oyster River Nice that coach Stuart Mitchell gets to see his son play tonight. He will need a real big game to get a win in Oyster River.

Pembroke host Brady To many guards in this one for Pembroke. They will run and force the guards into turnovers and Pembroke is a tough team at home. Look for them to roll.

Lebanon at Stark This game interest me and Jeremy Levielle also. Stark may have enough size to control the boards and Leblonde has been shooting the ball very well. I see this game being close for a while but I cannot see Lebanon losing even at Stark.

Souhegan and Hollis This is a good game for a while. I do not think Hollis can match up with Gilligan. He should be able to lead the Sabers to a win tonight.

Battle of the winless in class I.. Conval and Monadnock play tonight and while Conval did win a game against class M Mascenic they are winless in class I. If Monadnock is going to get a win this year it may be this one.

chicagokid43
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Back to top Go down

January 26th Empty Re: January 26th

Post  Tuesday and Friday Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:24 pm

Milford 50 Bedford 47

I heard it was tight the whole game. Maybe we'll get a report on this game in the near future from some one who lives off 101 West.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

January 26th Empty i will have a report after I rewatch the game.

Post  chicagokid43 Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:06 am

I like to rewatch the game then report. Milford had to scrape and claw a win in Bedford. Bedford had a late lead of 4 at one point. Mitchell led Milford with 20 and Joey Maher had a good game for Bedford. He is the real deal. Tough to keep off the boards,good motor and finishes nicely. Holder and O'Loughlin seemed flat today. Both were able to get to the hoop but seemed to be long on everything early. They settled down later and both were effective defensively. More to came later...

chicagokid43
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:11 am

Come on ChiKid. We would all prefer the raw emotional posting power of just after the game.

What is this, NFL films with the Sabol Family?

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  nhhoopguy Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:58 am

How good would Bedford be without the kids that transfered?
How about if they were still going to West?

nhhoopguy
Varsity
Varsity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down