New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

D1 Boys' Quarterfinals

3 posters

Go down

D1 Boys' Quarterfinals Empty D1 Boys' Quarterfinals

Post  Tuesday and Friday Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:36 am

Note there is all kind of time changes for the quarterfinals.

Bedford is playing at Central at 5;30 pm to allow the Bedford fans to attend the Bedford girls' state title game at 7:30 pm at SNHU.

Winny is playing at Pinkerton at 4:30 pm.

A fan could actually attend 2 quarterfinal games tomorrow !!

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

D1 Boys' Quarterfinals Empty A busy Saturday

Post  tarrier Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:59 am

I'm going for the trifecta tomorrow...looking to attend a game in all 3 divisions that are still playing!  I'm covering Pelham vs Kearsarge in the D3 Championship Game @ SNHU at 3pm &  Bedford vs Central in the D1 Quarters in Manchester at 5:30pm on video for NHSportspage.com & then I'm going to shoot over to the West Side to catch the Hollis-Brookline vs Manchester West D2 Quarters in progress which starts at 7pm.  The NHIAA media pass is getting a workout!  

Oh yeah, I also have the NH High School Hoop Show with Dave Haley from 9-11am tomorrow on ESPN New Hampshire(1250AM-Manchester/900AM-Nashua...everywhere on ESPNNH.com)

tarrier
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

D1 Boys' Quarterfinals Empty Re: D1 Boys' Quarterfinals

Post  Tuesday and Friday Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:18 am

Pete, you are preaching to my basketball choir. I'm thinking of doing almost the same thing.

Road trip Pete !! We could be the basketball male version of Thelma and Louise sans the driving off the cliff at the end !!

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  JAF Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:45 pm

ewww not the visual I need... What would Pete and T&F be talking about while driving around to basketball games together... Especially if any controversial situations develop... <shudder>

I must say though I'm absolutely shocked the NHIAA powers that be made such an adjustment in schedules to accommodate the lowly peons such as parents, fans, and other interested parties. Cannot accommodate proms or graduations for baseball or are they turning over a new leaf?

JAF
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down