@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month

New Hampton Prep

Go down

New Hampton Prep Empty New Hampton Prep

Post  chicagokid43 on Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:29 am

I drove out to New Hampton today to watch some Prep school hoops. New Hampton put a hurt on a Vanier college a team out of Canada. Both Jordan l and Eric Dean had real nice games.
Didn't keep stats but my guess is Jordan had a run at 20 points. He is also running more point now that Brady Heslip decided to report early to BC. He had no trouble getting the team into their sets but on a few occasions he tried to leak out before the outlet or inbounds was made and was picked for easy hoops. Has to get better at taking a quick look and if you feel pressure go to the ball. Otherwise he played well with a few steals and the usual group of drives and pull up jumpers even at least two behind the arc. He also got a nice pass for a highlight reel dunk that got some nice ooohs and aaahhs.

Eric Dean was the first guy off the bench and immediately made an impact getting two quick boards and making a nice post pass to Ruffin for an easy hoop. He continued his nice play and was 4 for 5 from three, rebounded well and did a nice job on a very quick guard for Vanier.

Evan Smotryz did not play due to a small calf strain.

New Hampton travels to Brewster on Saturday, this should be a real nice game and if you like the drive to Wolfboro I highly recommend this as a must see.

chicagokid43
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Back to top Go down

New Hampton Prep Empty Re: New Hampton Prep

Post  EBlessNHSP on Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:40 am

I moved this topic to the Prep forum.

This Saturday at 4:30pm New Hampton hops, skips and jumps over to Wolfeboro to play Brewster Academy. Brewster is the powerhouse of the state this year in Prep but it should be a GREAT game with some NH talent representing both sides. If you can make it up you'll be happy you did.

Admin

http://nhsportspage.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum