New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

Thank You!

+2
The Edge
dj5hoop
6 posters

Go down

Thank You! Empty Thank You!

Post  dj5hoop Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:37 am

Great game yesterday and much respect to Merrimack. Gendron put the team on his back as he has done so often but Central had too much for everyone this season. Great crowd and a fantastic atmosphere at UNH which is what it's all about. It was a pleasure watching Central this season. Smart players, great team concept and excellent athletes. Congratulations to Central, Pembroke and Epping for being state champs.

A huge thank you to NH Sports Page, NH Sports Forum, Jeremy Leveille (NH Notebook), Pete Tarrier, Dave Haley, Eliot Bless, Jon Kesty, Jen Chick and everyone else who contributed. We appreciate all the hard work and dedication covering NH Basketball.

I know Pete has been subject to some chirping on twitter from a certain fan base but please don't take it personal. They are good kids with a lot of school pride. Pete covers the games with a huge smile and he is always positive and it sets an excellent example for everyone.

Thanks again everyone!

dj5hoop
Varsity
Varsity

Back to top Go down

Thank You! Empty Re: Thank You!

Post  The Edge Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:55 am

Could not agree with this more. I will add T&F to the list of people to thank. After this season I will no longer have a horse in the race but I know exactly were to go to get the latest info on NH high school basketball. If there is anything I can do to help you guys out in the future please do not hesitate to let me know.

The Edge
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Thank You! Empty Thank You

Post  tarrier Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:02 pm

I appreciate the kind words dj5hoop and Edge.  It's been a lot of fun covering the games this year and I love doing the videos for NH Sportspage.  It's amazing to see and hear the response I get in the gyms and all the "thank yous" I've received from players, coaches, parents and even fans for providing coverage of their teams.  Just 1 more game to go for me this year...D3 Final @ SNHU today then I go back into hibernation until football season.

tarrier
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Post  bird33 Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:49 pm

Serious props to the Central coaching staff and players. I was extremely pleased that Merrrimack got it down to four late in the second half. I turned away for a few minutes and bam central is up ten. That is a very well coached team with players that know how to move the ball. Merrimack turned the ball over too many times to overcome and I thought it was too much the Eric Gendron show. That is not a critique of Eric as he played like a returning player of the year but merely the realization that you cannot win a title game based on one players abilities when Central has a superb trio.

I was hoping that the Hawks would run a high pick for Eric and then roll to the lane as that play appeared to be available. Still 19-3 is a record most teams would happily take and while they lost they should take solace in knowing that they lost to a very talented and well coached undefeated team. This certainly appeared to be Centrals year from the opening tap of the season. Best wishes to Eric on whatever his future hoops plans are and congratulations on a wonderful career that he and his very nice family can be proud of.

bird33
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post  bird33 Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:51 pm

Also thanks once again to everyone who provides updates and game commentary as I would not be able to follow the season without it. Here's to next year!

bird33
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post  EBlessNHSP Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:40 pm

Your welcome and thank you to all of you who make the NHSportsForum a fun place to be banter and get info from others. I think this year (although I was a bit quiet) the Forum was very respectful for the most part and thinks never got too heated. So thank you to the Moderators here on the forum (listed on each section) for assisting in doing just that and for all of you who come here to make the forum what it is.

Eventually I'll get this banner updated.......
EBlessNHSP
EBlessNHSP
Admin

http://nhsportspage.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  SeacoastDad Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:22 pm

So, when is the annual meeting of Forum members for a beverage and snack at the Auburn Pitts?

SeacoastDad
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum