@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month

Jan 5th Holidays are over!

Go down

Jan 5th Holidays are over! Empty Jan 5th Holidays are over!

Post  chicagokid43 on Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:29 pm

Coming back from the Holiday break and a couple of very good matchups get us going on the 5th.

Portsmouth visits the Pythons of Pelham and this could be a massacre. Pelham has some deep anger for losing to these guys last year and after Pelham taking a few losses over the Holidays I am sure they will want to make a point of Portsmouth with a big win.

JS visits Souhegan Souhegan seemed a bit out of sorts over the Holidays and seemed to be confused about who was the go to guy on that team. I see this being close for a while but Souhegan should win it on their home floor.

Kingswood host MV. MV coming off a nice win against Pembroke over the Holidays. Kingswood is 3-0 this season but I think it stops here. MV is making their way towards respectability and this win gets them just a little bit closer.

HB at Milford I have the inside track on this one. While at the Nashua Chick Fil A tourney on the 30th a Milford player was seen chatting with a Hollis girl by a Hollis player. Words were exchanged and threats were made. I see this being a heated battle with some scrappy Hollis defense trying to contain Milford's fast break style. Milford wins but it is closer than most would think.

Pembroke at Bow Bow has a big guy and after hearing how well Cressey hurt Pembroke I have to think that Poitras will do damage as well. This will be a good game and if Bow's guards can keep from turning the ball over they will have a chance to win this game. Pembroke is probably going to win but this is a game that Bow could come away with at home.

Plymouth/Lebanon Lebanon is just to big for Plymouth. Woodward will have a big game and Lebanon controls this from the tip. Lebanon big.

Bishop Brady vs Kennett Bishop Brady has size and a good wing guy in Eric Feehan. I am thinking they will have enough to get a win against a young Kennett team but this could go either way as well.

OR/Coe Brown This is a father son game and one of the few games coach Stuart Mitchell will see his Sophomore son play. I think Skyler has a nice game against OR but OR is just do talented and gets the win. Skyler may go for 20 pts but it will not be enough and Oyster River will get the win.

Cross over games... Well being that Milford failed when it came time to get an L team to play down some teams got this done.

Bedford visits Goffstown. I was impressed by Bedford over the Holidays. They are a scrappy team with some very good athletes and a good player in Joey Maher. Bedford will win this game and prove that class I and class L are not only closer during the Holidays but the regular season as well.

Belmont vs Laconia I know nothing of Belmont but I know Laconia is in full rebuild mode this season. I would think Laconia could win this but there are reports that they are really struggling. I will be very curious to see if Laconia can find a win on Tuesday in class M.

So class I is back to it on the 5th and the only sad part is one game in each gym all at the same time...

chicagokid43
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Back to top Go down

Jan 5th Holidays are over! Empty Re: Jan 5th Holidays are over!

Post  Tuesday and Friday on Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:35 pm

So, with this published spat with the Milford/HB connection are we not too far from having a reality show on MTV about HS baketball in NH?

Could it be called: Tuesday and Friday Night's in NH Basketball?

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  EBlessNHSP on Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:38 pm

Watch Lebanon vs. Plymouth LIVE: http://bit.ly/69DiO0

Admin

http://nhsportspage.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Jan 5th Holidays are over! Empty Results yet?

Post  chicagokid43 on Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:06 pm

Any results so far? Milford over Hollis by around 40.

chicagokid43
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Back to top Go down

Post  EBlessNHSP on Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:29 pm

Been reporting results all night via Twitter...easier for me from the phone. Http://www.Twitter.com/nhsportsforum or google nhsportsforum

Admin

http://nhsportspage.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum