New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

Greater Lawrence Christmas Tournament

3 posters

Go down

Greater Lawrence Christmas Tournament Empty Greater Lawrence Christmas Tournament

Post  EBlessNHSP Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:22 am

Salem posted big numbers in a rout of Greater Lawrence last night. Joe Gallant had 14 pts and 12 rbs, and Alex LaRosa had 25 pts. They get powerhouse Central Catholic and 6'11" center Carson Desrosiers (a Wake Forest commit) on Sunday in the Semifinals. Should be a good test for the Blue Devils and EJ Perry. What better way to warm up for Class L competition than to play one of the best teams (and probably the best player) in New England?

Salem big man stars while playing with a heavy heart
EBlessNHSP
EBlessNHSP
Admin

http://nhsportspage.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Greater Lawrence Christmas Tournament Empty Re: Greater Lawrence Christmas Tournament

Post  EBlessNHSP Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:27 am

Here's the preview and schedule from the Eagle Tribune written 2 days ago:

Greater Lawrence Boy Basketball Christmas Tourney: This will be Andover's year
EBlessNHSP
EBlessNHSP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Greater Lawrence Christmas Tournament Empty Re: Greater Lawrence Christmas Tournament

Post  Tuesday and Friday Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:46 am

I remember watching Carson Desrosiers play b-ball in MSBL in the 5th/6th level. When he didn't wear his head band he looked like he was 6'2, but when he had the head band on he looked 6'6.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  EBlessNHSP Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:02 pm

Isn't Carson from Windham? Think of the teams Pinkerton could've had...
EBlessNHSP
EBlessNHSP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:27 pm

He is ASST., but I think he would've gone to Salem, because at that point Pinkerton's enrollment went over 3000 and they were cutting off certain towns from attending. This means that Desrosiers would've teamed with Kimball and Jones for 3 years and Salem probably would've won 3 titles in a row and would be well on their way to winning a 4th title this year with Gallant, LaRosa and Cannone giving support to the future WF player.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  EBlessNHSP Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:31 pm

You know I wrote Salem first...but then deleted it for Pinkerton. I wasn't sure I know those Windham kids were getting split for a while. Yea those Salem teams would have been unstoppable. They would've blown out Trinity, Central, Memorial, you name it with a kid like that in the lane. That said he made the right move garnering himself more attention at Central Catholic, and I hope he does well in the ACC next year. He's still a NH kid and I'll be following him for sure.
EBlessNHSP
EBlessNHSP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:56 pm

Not to mention that during Carson's Freshman year the starting team at Salem would've been him, Jones, Kimball and Savage with the 6'5 stalwart White.... yikes, what a line up. They would've had a winning margin of 25 + every game. They would be like the Winny girls this year who so far have been playing on the North Pole while their opponents are dribbling on the South Pole.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  goldenbear Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:12 pm

Funny thing about hS kids in 8th and I think even 9th grade Rosenberg out player Carson for the Knicks AAU team and got more minutes. Now Rosenberg does not play and Carson is d 1 scholarship player.

goldenbear
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Post  EBlessNHSP Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:22 am

More on Carson Desrosiers - Video segment...

WMUR - Windham Player has Huge Basketbal Potential
EBlessNHSP
EBlessNHSP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down