New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

Remember what my dad used to say.

2 posters

Go down

Remember what my dad used to say. Empty Remember what my dad used to say.

Post  GNG Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:22 am

"GET OUT", No not that. You can't get your second win until you get your first. BIG CONGRATS to Coach Phillips and the entire Bronco staff and team.Very Happy 

Is it me or are there some STUD teams in D1 this year?Cool Cool 

CONCORD- Welcome to the party. It's about time. Not to many holes on either side of the ball. This is my pick to be champs when it's all said and done.king 

SOUTH- As good as everyone says. A great QB goes a long way in NH.Twisted Evil 

EXETER- Great coach, great system. Need I say more. study 

BEDFORD- Athletes everywhere you look. They will not be an easy out. cheers 

PINKERTON- I never count out a team whose student body is larger then most NH towns. Plus they have THE WEAPON. My nickname for Lattimore, cuz that's what he is.affraid affraid 

KEENE- Don't sleep on this squad. Their defense is tough.Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 

I don't know much, but I do know two of the above teams will be playing in the ship and it will be a great game. TRUST ME..sunny 

Absolutely love the new division setup. LOVE IT.I love you I love you I love you I love you 

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Remember what my dad used to say. Empty Re: Remember what my dad used to say.

Post  JAF Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:26 am

OMG a GNG sighting Shocked Shocked  Quick everyone get your cameras it might be like a bigfoot sighting Razz 

Gotta starting wondering about Dover football soon - they almost have more coaches than reserve players on the side lines. The same 11-15 play the whole game - a couple of the skill players started cramping right after half time. They were gulping gatorade in the 3rd. Anyone from the Dover area have any "inside information" on the reason their numbers are so low? I seem to remember asking this question last year or the year before too.

New website for Alvirne football: http://www.alvirnebroncosfootball.org/ - check it out! Some really good stuff on there. They may not win many this year, but with the support they have and the staff they have now - watch out. Eventually people will start coming to games for the team and not just the band! Very good band BTW - they do a James Bond theme at halftime - there's some video on the website for that.

JAF
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Back to top Go down

Post  GNG Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:17 am

JAF- Going to vegas for a week in November for Kyle's 21st so I have been working like a dog over the summer. I am back to regular hours now so I back to impart my sports knowledge {or lack thereof } on the NH masses.jocolor 

Thanks for the tip on the website. Pretty impressive.

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  GNG Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:02 pm

MY BAD-- FORGOT WINNIE. WOW WHAT A GAME.

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down