New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

Roster for the NH/Vermont Twin State Basketball Game Released to NHsportspage

3 posters

Go down

Roster for the NH/Vermont Twin State Basketball Game Released to NHsportspage Empty Roster for the NH/Vermont Twin State Basketball Game Released to NHsportspage

Post  HaleyNHsports Thu May 09, 2013 11:17 am

Here is the link...let the debate begin..

http://www.nhsportspage.com/display_full_story.php?story_id=1151

HaleyNHsports
Varsity
Varsity

Back to top Go down

Roster for the NH/Vermont Twin State Basketball Game Released to NHsportspage Empty Re: Roster for the NH/Vermont Twin State Basketball Game Released to NHsportspage

Post  EBlessNHSP Thu May 09, 2013 5:45 pm

Pretty Sure VT is doing tryouts. They're coaches will actually pick their teams and do it by position (novel idea). I know NH was hurried and doing tryouts is logistically a nightmare this late in the game but would have been nice to have that opportunity for Hayes and the Coaching staff.

We need a forum bus to head up to Essex Junction (very close to burlington) for the game.
EBlessNHSP
EBlessNHSP
Admin

http://nhsportspage.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Roster for the NH/Vermont Twin State Basketball Game Released to NHsportspage Empty Re: Roster for the NH/Vermont Twin State Basketball Game Released to NHsportspage

Post  Tuesday and Friday Thu May 09, 2013 10:03 pm

You know how much I like Long Trail Ale !!

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Thu May 09, 2013 10:16 pm

Upon initial inspection I think the keys to the NH basketball car will be in good hands with Brandon Len. The one player that I keep going back to is Devin Springfield. I saw him in the All Star game at NHTI and I was very impressed with his overall game. His type of game is well suited for an all star game like this. Some players can be timid with their play in an AS game. Springfield has the skill set and mental makeup that exudes confidence in a big AS game.

NH has some height with Gabriel, Preston, Paradis and Lunn to compete on the boards, which has been a problem in previous NH - VT games.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down