New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

UL Comment Section on BG - Who's the Adult ??

2 posters

Go down

UL Comment Section on BG - Who's the Adult ?? Empty UL Comment Section on BG - Who's the Adult ??

Post  Tuesday and Friday Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:51 am

I know it's some what against our ethical standards to bash other sites and things that are said. This is an exception. There is a "so called adult" named Greg Barrett who posts about Trinity any chance he gets on the UL sport's section. He graduated from Trinity. It seems like Mr Barrett has forgotten some of the teachings of the Trinity teachers back in 'his day."

With all due respect to the Green Family of BG, because I know Green Family won't mind me making this point. I have a lot of respect for the Green Family. They know where I'm coming from. I am posting the 2 comments Mr Barrett came out with on the UL comment board very shortly after BG's huge upset of Spaulding last night:

"It's amazing that a school with an enrollment of size that could practically fit in a phone booth can compete so often for state Division 1 titles against other schools with thousands and thousands of students. It was bad enough for the reputation of BG in 2011 when after the championship game their star Connor Greeen of Bedford was arrested. On this conclave week let us pray that there will be no more arrests of BG players like earlier this week so paroles won't be necessary and the other kids will have no distractions when they play basketball."

"It's the week of the Catholic. Everyone wanted this division 1 championship game rematch. We all remember how BG's star Connor Green of Bedford was arrested following the finals last time. Will their star this year who was arrested earlier this week be out on parole and allowed to play?"

These 2 postings went above and beyond. They would've been immediately edited on the NH Sports Forum. The UL is leaving this on their site. Sad. This is the best Mr. Barrett could come up with? Talking about Connor Green in 2011? Let us pray there will be no more arrests for BG players so paroles won't be necessary?

Total lack of class by Mr. Barrett. I guess he skipped some days at Trinity where they taught some life lessons he could use right now.

So, in the end, Mr Barrett, who is the adult here?

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

UL Comment Section on BG - Who's the Adult ?? Empty Re: UL Comment Section on BG - Who's the Adult ??

Post  EBlessNHSP Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:59 am

I think this post belongs on the UL site where he can defend himself. Not a huge fan of bringing the fight here, that's not what the forum is for. Moving this to the bleachers.
EBlessNHSP
EBlessNHSP
Admin

http://nhsportspage.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

UL Comment Section on BG - Who's the Adult ?? Empty Re: UL Comment Section on BG - Who's the Adult ??

Post  EBlessNHSP Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:08 am

In fact there's a really good fight going on the comment section over there right now. Its the kind of discussion I don't want to spur on the forum. If the Union Leader wants to allow those comments than thats their decision, lets not go down that road here.

Trinity Game Recap: http://www.unionleader.com/article/20130312/SPORTS21/130319606/1003/sports

BG Game Recap: http://www.unionleader.com/article/20130312/SPORTS21/130319673/1003/sports
EBlessNHSP
EBlessNHSP
Admin

http://nhsportspage.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum