New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

Timby Hockey Team Leaves Game in 2nd Period

2 posters

Go down

Timby Hockey Team Leaves Game in 2nd Period Empty Timby Hockey Team Leaves Game in 2nd Period

Post  Tuesday and Friday Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:08 am

I posted this on the Hockey section, but wanted to post this in the bleachers since the Bleachers is more of an active section on the Forum.

Here's an article from today's UL about the Timby hockey team that left the game with 2:30 left in the 2nd period down 8 - 1 with Merrimack at the West side Arena in Manchester. The game was forfeited and there could be future ramifications that are very serious.

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20130213/SPORTS21/130219572

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Timby Hockey Team Leaves Game in 2nd Period Empty Re: Timby Hockey Team Leaves Game in 2nd Period

Post  TheDeafPanther07 Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:22 am

That is one of the most irresponsible and unsportsmanship thing I've ever heard!! I'm not very pleased if I'm Mr. Fantasia!!! (the AD, he used to be the AD here in Nashua and he talked to the freshmen football players one year after a fight ensued in a game)

TheDeafPanther07
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Timby Hockey Team Leaves Game in 2nd Period Empty Re: Timby Hockey Team Leaves Game in 2nd Period

Post  Tuesday and Friday Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:48 am

Another article in today's UL about the incident:

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20130215/SPORTS21/130219407

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum