@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month

Tonight's Action

Go down

Tonight's Action Empty Tonight's Action

Post  dadncoach on Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:04 pm

Where is everyone? I am at 30,000 feet on way to play golf in Florida. Paid eight hard earned bucks to get wifi so I could get HS updates. Helllllllllo?

Pinky girls defeat Londonderry by 11. Word is Pinky played well and Londonderry couldn't throw it in the ocean. Memorial girls beat Central.

Give me something to read people?

Last edited by Tulliver on Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited by NH Sports Forum Moderator)

dadncoach
Junior Varsity
Junior Varsity

Back to top Go down

Tonight's Action Empty Re: Tonight's Action

Post  TheDeafPanther07 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:04 am

Merrimack beat BG 63-54. Merrimack hit 4 3s in a row at one point in the game. The gym was packed and loud...my kind of place!

TheDeafPanther07
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDeafPanther07 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:19 am

Here was Collignon Gymnasium before the Varsity game even started!

Tonight's Action Merrim10

Tonight's Action Merrim11

Last edited by TheDeafPanther07 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total

TheDeafPanther07
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday on Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:26 am

DadnCoach, I feel for you on your way to play golf in Florida.

I actually have some great info from: "Sources very close to me", but you can't use it on that Florida golf course, so I won't tell you. silent

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday on Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:56 am

Nice Pics DeafPanther. The C-Dome looks like it was bursting at the seams tonight !!!

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDeafPanther07 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:08 am

The seams were burst! I walked into the gym about 35 mins before the gym, said 'hi' to Coach Migs when I walked in and he got me a seat up on the stage (where I took the pics) because there were no seats left! That environment is a coaching dream of mine.

TheDeafPanther07
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Post  CasualFan on Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:11 am

Nice pics DeafPanther. That atmosphere tonight was intense. That is how every high school game should be.

CasualFan
Varsity
Varsity

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday on Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:12 am

See, when you strip away the Tasmanian Devil part of Migs when he's a tornado in the coaches box, he's just a nice cuddly Teddy Bear.

Glad you had a prime seat for the big game D-Panther.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  JAF on Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:04 am

My ears are still ringing from the BG game. Third quarter did BG in again - outscored 25-5... Gendron got 2 threes and a 3pt play to totally swing momentum in the 3rd. BG was up 37-34 with 5 mins left in the 3rd and the next 3 minutes it ws 49-38 Merrimack. Gendron hits a 3 to close out the 3rd after BG threw the ball away after coming up with a big defensive stop. Merri nursed that 11 point lead the rest of the way to the 63-54 final.

BG missed way too many easy shots inside - probably left 8 points from 2 feet. Williams and Noon only got 3 between them. Need to have the supporting cast do well. Probably 6-10 ill-advised long court passes which Merri intercepted. Lunn had 22 pts and was gassed. Game was physical and fouls were being called - both teams were in bonus for the whole 2nd quarter. Both teams missed their share of foul shots.

The atmosphere was awesome - wish every game could be that loud. Band was on the stage. BG and Merri fans each in their own set of bleachers for pretty much the whole JV game. The back and forth chanting. The place was rocking.

JAF
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Back to top Go down

Post  CasualFan on Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:36 pm

@TheDeafPanther07 - here is a video link of last night atmosphere if ya want to relive it.... what HS sports is all about.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHrZKM0HepI&feature=player_embedded

CasualFan
Varsity
Varsity

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDeafPanther07 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:00 pm

Thanks but its def not the same as being there! It got so loud at one point, Coach Goodridge was trying to call Timeout for a minute but the Refs couldn't hear him or see him.

JAF: Lunn was doing all the work and Mack also got a lot of loose rebounds. Mack were able to hit shots while everyone else besides Lunn couldn't for BG. In the 2nd half, people were passing off good chances to feed it to Lunn. Than Lunn went nuts...how can he make half of those shots he did!

TheDeafPanther07
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Post  The Edge on Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:24 pm

T&F-There may be some fight left in your lovable Lancers after all. After laying a big time egg playing tentative, scared basketball in Exeterr on Tuesday they rebounded with a strong effort at Pinkerton on Friday. Good team play on both ends. They did revert back to their Exeter form in the 3rd which allowed Pinkerton back in the game but finished with a strong 4th.

Pinkerton seems to be a dysfunctional family at this point. Their two bigs are absolute black holes with the basketball. Between them they probably had 30 or so points but it was on no better than 25% shooting. Virtually, no backcourt involvement on the offensive end at all.

The Edge
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday on Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:54 pm

you know there's 2 things I love hearing positive things about Edge:

1) My Children

2) Lancer boys basketball

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down