New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

Nashua North Girls

4 posters

Go down

Nashua North Girls Empty Nashua North Girls

Post  dadncoach Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:10 am

I saw they had a big win over Bedford. Thought I might see something out here. If anyone went, can you provide some insight to the game? Now looking like maybe five teams in this thing as you have to add North to the equation. BG, Bedford, Londonderry, North and Pinkerton. Time will tell, but should be fun.

dadncoach
Junior Varsity
Junior Varsity

Back to top Go down

Nashua North Girls Empty Re: Nashua North Girls

Post  Tuesday and Friday Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:03 am

I was just thinking the same thing this weekend.

2 weeks ago Bedford beat BG by 17 in the Nasua Holiday tournament. Coach Hazelton called Bedford the best team in D1 after the game. Last Friday North beats Bedford 55 to 52.

I know the D1 boys are going to have quite a fight for the Top 4 seeds. Now, it looks like the D1 girls are going to have a feisty shuffling of the Top 4 seeds also. One thing is becoming clear. On March 6th at SNHU the girl's Final Four will be exciting with perhaps 2 toss up games if every thing goes as planned.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  CasualFan Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:11 pm

Nashua North girls seem to come out after halftime playing a stepped up game. I saw two North games during the holiday tournament and this was the case in each of them. They were unstoppable in the 2nd half. Bedford girls team has depth on the bench. BG is strong, they just have to keep the intensity up all 4 quarters and not let up. Gonna be very interesting & fun season.

CasualFan
Varsity
Varsity

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeremy Leveille Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:24 am

You really have to give North head coach Ricky Oliver a lot of credit. I named him my D-I coach of the Year last year and this year they're undefeated including a win over Bedford. On paper they have the 5th best team in D-I but standings-wise they're the #1 team. That means Oliver is doing a great coaching job once again. Also Taylor Choate is going to be one of the top girls players in the state over the next 3 years.

Jeremy Leveille
All-State
All-State

http://www.nhnotebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down