New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

Rumor has it

+12
SeacoastDad
goldenbear
Tuesday and Friday
Thereport
TheDeafPanther07
coachintheblood
BGLaxDad
REDFOXFAN
nhhssports
rwvogeley
JAF
GNG
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Rumor has it - Page 3 Empty Re: Rumor has it

Post  Guest Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:10 pm

I know this turned mainly to an Alvirne/Merrimack thread but Beliveau (Battista as well) both now coaching at Memorial. Doesn't surprise me at all that Beliveau already took another job in the NHIAA, the talent at Souhegan is facing a huge drop off for the next few years and I think he still wanted to coach.

Back to top Go down

Post  3_N_Out Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:45 pm

[quote="SofaKing"]
Tuesday and Friday wrote:I edited some of SofaKing's comments about Mark Phillips that were questionable and were in poor taste.

In reading through some of this thread I was struck by comments of one member which rings true. Jealousy of another successful program can fuel comments that are questionable and be dripping with poor taste. Please remember to choose your comments wisely. Once a member crosses the line from opinion to personal attack he/she will be edited. If that said member(s) continues to make unwarranted attacks on a coach then he/she will be suspended from the For

I look forward to my aforementioned suspension

Sofaking

I have a friend who coaches on a team that has no reason whatsoever to be jealous of the accomplishments of BG, Just my 2 cents. And again, this didn't come from a place of jealousy. It was more of an observation during games.

Last edited by Tuesday and Friday on Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Please get back to constructive talk.)

3_N_Out
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post  goldenbear Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:57 pm

Personal vandetta with him no not at all,

I liked his l kids and I have no issue with the guy at all but I just telling people what I know, I tried to treed lightly and say he was not a public school guy and said he might be better off and college and I was told I belonged on Mars ( not edited by the way)

Peers guys he coached baseball with or not his peers, ok I guess I can give you that if you think this is just football again I wish him luck, I know few kids from Alvire and like them, Blake Martineau is a good kid and good rb and hopefully Mr. Phillips coaches him up and he as a great senior year.

But please stop putting words in my mouth like I am Merrimack fan or a North fan and now I have a personal vandetta. I am just privy to a lot of inside information from a different view point then some others, but I do not want to throw names of people out there that do not even know this forum exists.

goldenbear
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam Linebacker Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:56 pm

Please return to constructive talk.

T & F

Last edited by Tuesday and Friday on Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Get back to constructive talk.)

Sam Linebacker
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Rumor has it - Page 3 Empty Two more from the Phillips fan club.

Post  GNG Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:08 am

Banned from press boxes. Too funny. I saw him coach 5 seasons. Saw him in the press box ALL the time. Cool

When did colorful language become a major sin in football? confused

My coaches used it, my son's coaches used it.

You guys make it seem like their first graders and have never heard swearing.

It's football, not bible study.

I wish I had a kid to send to Alvirne. Sad because I know FIRSTHAND my son would leave a better football player and an even better person. The guy is a psych teacher. He knows what buttons to push on what kids.

I am jumping ship from being a fan of a program that is sinking fast{ as T@F and I predicted} to a fan of a program that has already sunk and is about to be salvaged.

My advice to Bronco fans. Wait until you get a look at this guy. Shocked Shocked Cool Cool I love you I love you

Losing coaches always have excuses. This guy will have no excuses.

I don't know how many games they will win season one, but no team will be in better shape. Like BG used to be.

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:27 pm

The Moderators of this site have OFFICIALLY come to our tipping point with personal remarks and vendettas being carried on through this thread.

It ends right now. I have edited a couple of more comments since another member's tasteless comments were edited yesterday.

FYI, the member who posted tasteless comments yesterday is now an ex-member of The Forum. We monitor this site constantly. I caution you that if you do not choose your words wisely while hitting your keyboard then you too will become an ex-member.

T & F

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum