New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

UL/WGIR/WMUR Power Poll week of Oct 22nd 2012

+5
Dodgerdog
Tuesday and Friday
JAF
GNG
tarrier
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

UL/WGIR/WMUR Power Poll week of Oct 22nd 2012 Empty UL/WGIR/WMUR Power Poll week of Oct 22nd 2012

Post  tarrier Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:48 pm

UNION LEADER/WGIR/WMUR FOOTBALL POWER POLL

Oct. 22, 2012

The top 10 high school football teams in New Hampshire, as voted by the eight members of the staffs of the New Hampshire Union Leader, WGIR AM and FM, and WMUR-TV after Week 8 of the 2012 NHIAA season, with first-place votes/points in parentheses:

THIS WEEK / LAST WEEK

1. Exeter, 7-1 (5/76) / 1 (tie). Exeter, 6-1 (5/74)

2. Pinkerton, 7-1 (3/75) / 1 (T). Pinkerton, 6-1 (2/74)

3. Bedford, 6-1 (61) / 3. Winnacunnet, 6-1 (57)

4. Winnacunnet, 7-1 (57) / 4 (T). Bedford, 6-1 (56)

5. Bishop Guertin, 5-2 (44) / 4 (T). Keene, 6-1 (1/56)

6. Nashua South, 5-3 (36) / 6. Manchester Central, 5-2 (39)

7. Souhegan, 7-1 (28) / 7. Bishop Guertin, 4-2 (29)

8. Keene, 6-2 (27) / 8. Nashua South, 4-3 (22)

9. Plymouth, 8-0 (17) / 9. Souhegan, 6-1 (18)

10. Manchester Central, 5-3 (11) / 10. Plymouth, 7-0 (9)

OTHERS RECEIVING VOTES (points in parentheses): Portsmouth, 6-1 (7); Trinity, 7-1 (1)

HERE'S MY BALLOT...

1.Exeter...they continue to systematically dispatch of the competition on a weekly basis as they march on toward the playoffs and a potential rematch with you know who in the D1 Title Game. Here's a random thought about Exeter that crossed my mind the other day when I was scrolling thru the NH High School Football "twittershpere". Bill Ball must have a ban on "tweeting" because I've never seen a Blue Hawk player on there.

2.Pinkerton...Come to think of it, I haven't seen any current Pinketon players on twitter either. It's too bad because I really enjoy "following" what these kids have to say about the games and their teams. It's actually quite entertaining! Big test the next couple of weeks for the Astros as they host Central on Saturday and then close the season on the road against Nashua South the week after.

3.Bedford...coming off a bye the Bulldogs have a legit shot at the #1 seed in D2 and home field for the playoffs thanks to Winnacunnet's recent struggles and Keene's surprising loss at West on Friday night. All Bedford has to do the rest of the way is take care of business in 2 very winnable games against Spaulding and Merrimack and they'll be home for at least 1 playoff game.

4.BG...they had to battle hard all game to beat Spaulding in Rochester on Saturday night, but the Cards seem to be getting their swagger back just in time for another title defense. CJ Boykin's return has been a huge help for BG as the speedy little playmaker scored on special teams in his 1st game back and followed that up with 2 running TD's in the win over the Red Raiders.

5.Nashua South...outside of that slip up against Concord which seems like it was eons ago, the Panthers have beaten the teams they were expected to beat...and they won the "must win" game at Central a couple weeks back. If they handle things in Londonderry this weekend it will set them up for what could be a battle for the 2nd seed in D1 against Pinkerton on the last weekend of the regular season.

6.Keene...the other voters must have moved the BlackBirds down alot more than I did after they got blown out by West. That's why they ended up 8th in the Power Poll just one week after they were tied with Bedford for 4th following the big win over previously #1 Winnacunnet. Those that did move them down so much must have come from the Janet Jackson school of "what have you done for me lately?"

7.Winnacunnet...I almost dropped the Warriors even further than this based on their downwad trending that stems from being so banged up at this point in the season. Regardless of that, they would be the hypothetical top seed in D2 "if the season ended today". That's because of a Week 2 win at Bedford. The win over Exeter also plays a role in me keeping them this high, but as I said they are a much different team now. Winny has what basically amounts to a bye week with Merrimack this weekend, but the real test is BG in Hampton to finish the regular season.

8.Plymouth...I took the trip up 1-93 to Plymouth on Sat for the St. Thomas game. I tell you what, Zoulias Field's setting in the White Mountains is a beautiful place for a game, especially in the fall foliage season with temps in the 70's. Unless you are a Plymouth oppenent of course. These guys are for real and could compete against most of the teams in this poll.

9.Souhegan...they really impressed me by taking down Central in a game that started on Friday in Amherst, was suspended and had to be moved to Manchester on Sat night because of crappy field conditions in "The Jungle". The Sabers are on a roll and I really wanted to place them higher than 9th, but I honestly think Plymouth would beat them head to head.

10.Manchester Central...I almost put Portsmouth in this spot, but I'm not quite ready to declare the Little Green as not Top 10 worthy. They can prove they belong in Derry on Sat when they play #2 Pinkerton. I think if they make the playoffs in D1, even as the 4 seed they still belong in the polls, albeit on a very short leash.

tarrier
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

UL/WGIR/WMUR Power Poll week of Oct 22nd 2012 Empty Pete don't pull a Jeremy

Post  GNG Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:33 am

It's time to let Central go. Here is how you do it. When you are writing down your top ten teams just don't write down the word Central. Laughing Laughing

See that's not so hard. Laughing Laughing

BG should also get the cold shoulder from the voters. They have yet to defeat a team with a winning record this season. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Jeremy- You know I am just kidding with you. I tease because I know you can shoulder it. That and the fact I thought it was pretty funny. lol!

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

UL/WGIR/WMUR Power Poll week of Oct 22nd 2012 Empty Re: UL/WGIR/WMUR Power Poll week of Oct 22nd 2012

Post  JAF Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:21 am

BG should get the teetering ten spot... Right now they are so predictable... There seems to be about 4 stock plays all with the same formation, motion, and result. There's a few times they get broken for large yardage. I know it's frustrating to the players and parents. If I'm scouting BG - I see that they cannot defend the pass and once they get inside the red zone, it makes my D coord job easier.... Play bend, but don' t break... I think they were inside 4 times yesterday and got squat... I know CJ's TD run was listed at 20 yards, but I'm not counting that one. The coach seems to want to blame the players, but the pattern I see is a coach not working or trusting his staff and/or players. Perhaps he should take a page out of Tojo's book and self scout himself. Also take out that pitch play - lost about 20-30 yards on that yesterday both times it was run.

I agree with dropping Central, but who do you put in? Trinity? Portsmouth lost, Goffstown lost... There's no super team in D5 or D6... I have to guess Trinity gets the nod - right at #9.

JAF
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Back to top Go down

UL/WGIR/WMUR Power Poll week of Oct 22nd 2012 Empty Re: UL/WGIR/WMUR Power Poll week of Oct 22nd 2012

Post  Tuesday and Friday Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:41 am

If Central is still in the Top 10 after getting SlobberKnocked by Pinkerton yesterday then......

I will never look at another Power Poll for all my remaining time left in the Granite State.

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:50 am

And think about a BG football team being 10th in a Power Poll towards the end of a season. I said BG would feel the full effects of loss of ToJo by the 3rd year after his vacancy. The Cardinal football program is 1 year ahead of schedule. When BG joins D1 next year their football program might become a footnote.

I can just hear GNG and RedFoxFan now, to paraphrase:

"I hope you all enjoy getting what you wished for"

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

UL/WGIR/WMUR Power Poll week of Oct 22nd 2012 Empty Who's #10

Post  tarrier Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:30 pm

I just submitted my ballot to the Power Poll powers that be...and I'm sad to say I very well may be partially responsible for TNF no longer looking @ a poll ever again! Unless of course he moves out of his beloved Granite State or the other voters don't think as much of Central as I do so they miss out on the Top 10. You see, I have once again placed the Little Green of Manchester Central high school 10th on my ballot...and the reason why is exactly what JAF stated...who do you put in if not Central? He's dead on that you can't put Portsmouth or Goffstown in there...and I STRONGLY considered Trinity, but held off because I think Central will beat them head to head in the Turkey Bowl. Perhaps I should have taken a page out of the Jeremy Leveille school of voting and went with Dover? Too bad they just lost to Timby(a team Central blanked 32-0 earlier this season if I remember correctly). Maybe I could cave to the overtures from my Clear Channel cohort Greg Kretschmar of The Morning Buzz and vote for his son Tyler's team the Somersworth Toppers?

tarrier
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

UL/WGIR/WMUR Power Poll week of Oct 22nd 2012 Empty Trinity should be number 10

Post  GNG Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:50 pm

You THINK Central will beat Trinity on turkey day. Sounds like Jeremy logic.

Central has lost to Exeter and Pinkerton by a combined score of 91-0. No matter how you slice it Pete, whenever they play a good team they lose. Heck , whenever they play a team with a winning record they lose.

TRINITY, TRINITY, TRINITY.

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:15 pm

Pete, I respect your point of view, but I disagree with it.

As far as the Turkey Bowl is concerned, Trinity will beat Central. The Little Green will lose their semi final game.... By a lot. They will have no motivation at all when they suit up for the Turkey Bowl. Trinity, whether they beat Plymouth or not in the D4 Ship, will be motivated to win the Turkey Bowl. G is a total winner at QB for the Pioneers. I'll take my chances with him against an un-motivated Central squad.

My father is 95 years old. He mows his lawn. He stacks wood. When branches fall on his property he cuts them up. He drives on the highway passing teenagers on a daily basis who are texting and driving at the same time. So, what I'm saying is, I have good long lasting genes. If I have to spend the next 45 to 60 years not looking at a NH Power football poll because Central is 10th this week in the poll, then in the words of Yul Brynner....... From the movie 10 Commandments.......I say:

"So it is written, so let it be done"

farao farao farao farao farao

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

UL/WGIR/WMUR Power Poll week of Oct 22nd 2012 Empty More on Central

Post  Dodgerdog Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:59 pm

For what it's worth, Central was not on my ballot this week. Central surrendered 92 points against Exeter and Pinkerton -- and didn't score against either team. Central also lost to South at home, and to a Division III team, albeit a very good one (Souhegan). The Little Green allowed at least 35 points in each of these losses. Central also needed a special teams TD to sneak past North, 13-10. For some of us the poll is about a team's body of work. In my opinion, the resume is just not top-10 worthy.

RB

Dodgerdog
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post  dadncoach Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:00 pm

I think if we look back to last week we might see I was mentioning someone giving the Pioneers some love, no? Right about the time GNG was calling us all out for questioning Jeremy and the Dover Jets? Now it's just kidding around there big guy? Wink Central has no business being up there, as you point out. Don't be so tough on them GNG, BG seems very worth of the 10th ranking (note backhanded compliment). I know they are down in the divisions, but Trinity seems on a mission since their one loss. Playoffs should be interesting. I know you all have mentioned one day title games in other sports being all one place one day. Wouldnt a Pinky/Exeter, Bedford/BG, Souhegan/MIlford (note, went with the neighbors here) and Pioneer/Plymouth be a fun time?

Last edited by dadncoach on Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i made no sense in one spot. :))

dadncoach
Junior Varsity
Junior Varsity

Back to top Go down

UL/WGIR/WMUR Power Poll week of Oct 22nd 2012 Empty Dodger dog?

Post  tarrier Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:15 pm

Signed off @ the end of his 1st ever post with an "RB"...has a ballot...calls himself Dodgerdog...are we welcoming/introducing Roger Brown to the forum? Inquiring minds want to know!

tarrier
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeremy Leveille Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:36 pm

I agree with GNG and T&F, Trinity should be the #10 team. I submitted my power poll ballot earlier today - Central and Dover are out, and Plymouth and Trinity are in.

Jeremy Leveille
All-State
All-State

http://www.nhnotebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JAF Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:13 am

The "physical" Telegraph shows Milford in the 10 spot this morning - although I don't see the virtual presence updated yet. Probably the logical choice since they beat Portsmouth handily. No Central in the top 10, so T&F you can look at the Telegraph poll at least... If the Manchester poll has them, then I think everyone will have their answer to D1 and area bias... It's funny, I almost wrote that the Manch Turkey Bowl will be very interesting this year if Trinity was ranked and Central wasn't!

Stay safe during the hurricane.

JAF
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Back to top Go down

UL/WGIR/WMUR Power Poll week of Oct 22nd 2012 Empty Reply to JAF

Post  rwvogeley Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:04 pm

I can appreciate your interest regarding BG and their maybe being rated tenth in the poll. I tend to agree with you on that but have a different look at saturday nights game. I found that it was extremely easy to park at the game when in the past if took a good 15 minutes. I noticed that the pregame tailgating was minimal compared to past years. It was breast cancer awareness night. Three years ago they sold 700 pink bandanas with the money going to the cancer Fund. I do not think that they had 700 people at the game. It was also senior night and with the exception one players' family you could here a pin drop at Stellos.
Keene played a good hard fought game and was clearly the better team that night.I do not know what insight you have regarding Coach Cody, but I found it totally disgusting that at the end of the game several BG parents were talking rather loudly that he should go back to West.
Two years ago BG parents wanted a change and their children to play. They had their chance this year and things haven't gone the way they have in the past. So it is the coach's fault??....again.?? I don't think so. ...
Like GNG and Redfox said, this is what you got now I hope you are happy.,

rwvogeley
Varsity
Varsity

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:29 pm

Well said RW. This is one tjme where the grass on the other side of the fence was not greener. Hope those high maintenance BG parents are happy with their burnt grass.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  JAF Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:16 pm

re: rwvogeley

Cannot disagree with your points about the participation... To be fair there were some students at the BG/Merri quarterfinal volleyball game, but still it was certainly very disappointing. Those games used to be "events". People may not have any idea how scripted the "pre game" is - attention to that kind of detail was certainly a Tojo specialty. As someone involved in the post game tailgate portion of the evening, I'd say participation there is down, but only because of volume. Lot different feeding 100 players and their families than 50. The pre-game tailgate is something that has always been a little more ad hoc. I have no "insight" into Coach Cote other than watching as a fan of the team. My son doesn't play. My gut feeling about why things slow down inside the 20 - there's lots of conversation over what to do and he's conflicted. By this time of the season and by this time into his "reign" you would figure it would be a well oiled machine. At Spaulding there were 3 or 4 delay of game penalties and I remember 1 vs. Keene, but there may have been another. Against Timberlane I think there was 1 or 2. I don't see other teams having this problem and when it happens inside the 20, it's a problem. You may not have heard it, but parents did complain during the Tojo regime as well, but when you're winning those complaints aren't usually that loud.

As for the game - sure Keene played better. I wasn't as impressed with Loupa as I thought I would be. He appears to be more of a slinger on his passes. His first TD was a beauty - the receiver was at least 5-10 yards behind the defender, so it wasn't difficult. The second one, let's face it was a prayer. He threw that thing from his hip and the receiver dove between a few players and caught that just off the ground. I also think Keene's defense looked good, but slow and safe play calling inside the 20 certainly helped them.

re: t&f
The grass is never greener - it's just just different and there's different piles left in the yard. How many times is change easy? I don't necessarily like the way things are headed, but I have no skin in the game...

JAF
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Back to top Go down

UL/WGIR/WMUR Power Poll week of Oct 22nd 2012 Empty JAF

Post  rwvogeley Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:41 pm

The insight I asked you about really intrigued me. You said that the coach seems to want o blame the players but the pattern I see is a coach not working or trusting his staff.
You sid your son isn't playing so how did you come to this conclusion??? Is this based on your own experience as an athlete??? I think that BG is just getting out athleted(such a word???) and has nothing to do with trusting his staff.

rwvogeley
Varsity
Varsity

Back to top Go down

Post  JAF Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:02 pm

I still know and talk with quite a few parents of players on the team... Some starters, some not. I missed only one game this year and I don't have a child on the team (go figure, huh?!). I can read between the lines, I can read body language, I can watch the game, and I don't use my parent goggles nor do I have a I I love you Tojo button Very Happy... There are some intangibles that are hard to explain, but you'd have to be at each game to see it. I know T&F and I know GNG, so I have a good idea of where they're coming from, but I'm not sure of you're affiliation, so beyond that I'm not sure how I can explain it better... Other than say it's just not having Tojo there, how do you explain a team that hasn't appeared motivated to start a game? Do you think they're well prepared? If it all starts with the head coach (as it's been drilled with the Tojo references), who do you point at when the team isn't doing well? Something just isn't right there... That's my view/opinion, but I'd love to read yours!

I think there are still plenty of athletes at BG. There's no question it would be better with a few of the players that left for their greener pastures. Think about 2 years ago when Kelly went down how much fear there was about the lack of depth at RB... This year there's plenty of options there. Almost too many. What we lack this year is an abundance of one-way players in those skill positions. That was very evident against Bedford - a team with tons of depth. Consider Dover - you think they'd be better if they had more than 30 players on the team? I think so - how many games have they lost late?

JAF
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Back to top Go down

Post  rwvogeley Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:04 pm

I have no skin in this game. I have twin girls who went to North.I enjoy watching good athletic contests and over the past 5 years it meant seeing North and BG play football. I know that you do not wear an I Love Tojo button but some of your comments here would make think you do.
First, Mike Kelly was a slot back , not a running back, and they made an adjustment with Coach Johnson and is staff to win the state title.
Second, You say the have many options but still run the same basic four plays. I think Coach Cody is too good of a coach to have this happen.
Third Other than the four major players they have, they do not have the depth that they have had over the past 5 years.They are getting beat becasue they are playing against teams with a greater athletic ability than them.After all the success BG had in the past, it was due to speed,quickness and massive number of players.They only had 41 players suit up sat. They used to have about 65.
Fourth, You mentioned reading body language. I agree with you on that. There isn't the arrogance that Bg had in the past. ie Nick Phillips looking to pop some runner and/or lay a block on some kid into next week.
This is just my opinion of watching sports and playing college athletics on the Division One level.

rwvogeley
Varsity
Varsity

Back to top Go down

UL/WGIR/WMUR Power Poll week of Oct 22nd 2012 Empty GNG still has power.

Post  GNG Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:54 am

Go figure.

Merrimack football is going in the state record books. That's right, I saw a guy at the corner store who told me Merrimack will have 11 losses and no wins after the turkey bowl. Most losses in a season.

Moving to division one next season it could very well be years before the Tomahawks get another victory. This is my example of what a bad coach can do to a program.

BG is making the playoffs. It's not like they have sunk into the bowels of the division like Merrimack football. It's not like they have become punchline to jokes like Merrimack football.

Not yet anyway, but it sure seems they are heading more towards the Merrimack side of the standings then the Bedford side.

The one common denominator all great hs programs have is great coaching. Having great asst. coaches. Scouting, breaking down tape, attention to detail,motivating the players, the list is endless. These are some of the things that all great hs coaches do.

If I was Cote I would call Coach Phillips {who still teaches there}, and bring him back to the sidelines. They did it my son's senior year after the Dover loss and they ran the table. The guy is a winner, and a motivator.

BG football used to stand for something. They are still state champs until someone beats them in the playoff.

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

UL/WGIR/WMUR Power Poll week of Oct 22nd 2012 Empty GNG Still has Power

Post  REDFOXFAN Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:45 am

GNG very well said...................I agree that Mark Phillips would be a huge asset and if
I was coach Cote I would be on my knees asking Mark to come back. He was also TOJO`s
back bone to that program as one coach would come down on a player the other coach
would get that player back on their feet. He is also at that school and thats where Cote needs
to be roaming the halls on a day to day basis and motivating the kids to the weight room.

Travis had very limited talent at West and was competitive with a few teams over their upsetting
many teams.

RW you made a great point that BG`s existing roster is weak compared to a normal season.
Travis Cote is a good coach however he has a very limited talent pool. He has proved that he can win
with talent as he won last season with TOJO`s kids. I don`t like where the program is headed and I agree with
GNG that with Mark Phillips they might be able to stop some of the overall bleeding.

REDFOXFAN
Junior Varsity
Junior Varsity

Back to top Go down

Post  JAF Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:45 pm

I agree that Phillips should get the call - not sure it will ever happen though, which is too bad. I thought it was said last year that Cote has his number... The primary reason he came back 2 years ago was because the senior players were pleading with him to return. I know both my son and GNG's son were hounding him... Cote's value as a coach of a high profile program is beginning to be tested... True last year he won it largely with Tojo players running a hybrid of offensive plays (mostly his, but some not)... It was a weaker D2 as well... Their only in division loss was in Keene after the #1 seed had already been locked up... He had quite a bit of depth at many skill positions and many more 1-way players. Still there were similar grumblings last year about style and intangibles, but when you win that kind of stuff gets mostly lost. Yes, they're winning games this year, but not against winning teams. I'd like to see him and the team succeed... It's a lot more fun when you win. It should also be noted that they do have a number of Jr.'s playing key roles right now, so next year may not be that bad...

rw: I have the utmost respect for Tojo and how he ran the football program, but not everything was "rosy" all the time.... Both of my older boys benefited from playing for him. There are a lot of other kids who reaped those benefits too as he was a tireless promoter of his guys. He is a great communicator and really understood how to get the most out of his team... Every week the boys would come home with 5-8 pages of game plan & plays. There was always an inspirational quote on the front page. Everything was very coordinated and calculated. They were perfectly prepared to succeed. Whether that happens today - I have no idea.

JAF
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Back to top Go down

Post  rwvogeley Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:38 pm

I am well aware that you had two older child play for Coach Johnson in the past. He set a standard of excellence that will extremely difficult to surpass or even come close. When a new coach comes in, maybe he should try to stay with a familiar system that are using and then try to bring in his system gradually. Great college coaches look at their playeresand the form a system to maximize those players talents.
But it doesn't matter what I think, you think, or the parents that you talk to at the pre and post game cookouts.Most parents do not have a clue how their child matches up to the thousands of players that are also trying for college scholarships.You need to give the coach room to breathe and let him do his job.When you wear a uniform or coach or the sidelines it is entirely different than sitting in the stands.
Let me deal with some of your comments.
One, Coach wants to blame players and I see a coach not working or trusting his staff. But then you say you have no insight into Coach Cody other than watching as a team. There seems to be faulty logic here.
Two-Do you think they are well prepared???? I do not know but maybe they can't execute. Maybe the coach is putting his foot on the accelerater and no getting traction.

Three-You talk about Coach Johnsons preparation. Prior planning prevents poor performance.
But then you state tht whether that happens today you have no idea. Then do not comment.
I am sure that your intentions to help BG are honorable, but it appears that this noise is counter productive to the program. Give the coaching staff some room to breathe. They can still have a good chance this year and it starts this weekend.

rwvogeley
Varsity
Varsity

Back to top Go down

Post  JAF Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:11 am

My opinion has nothing to do with college scholarships. As for the parents - I think you'd be surprised. Now you're making assumptions about people you may not know as well as you think you know or even know at all.

As for the rest - this blog is stating opinion and is entertainment between the games. The entertainment used to be a lot better a few years ago because there were more willing to state their opinion in this forum.

Finally, repeat after me Cote not Cody Very Happy

JAF
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Back to top Go down

UL/WGIR/WMUR Power Poll week of Oct 22nd 2012 Empty RE BG

Post  REDFOXFAN Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:59 am

This site is for everyone to state their opinions and what is great about this site as it seems
to be mostly adults and not players or kids. At least thats what I think is happening since Jeremy`s
site was at least 50% children stating off the wall comments.

JAF I do think that you saying you have been a TOJO suporter( is a bunch of fluff). Their are at least
5 guys on this site that are raising their eye brows to that one. I have herd that from the horse
himself so I don`t beleive you can have your cake and eat it too regarding Johnson.

Now your all over Cote.

With regards to Travis Cote its time for you to stop mixing it up with the existing players and
families. Why are you running the tail gate when you have..................to use your words...........have
no skin in the game? We are all fans and friends of Guertin but you should move on and just watch.
I do not have a son on the team and neither do you.

Hey guys lets all move on to the next HS topic.

REDFOXFAN
Junior Varsity
Junior Varsity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum