@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month

Salt in the wound??

Go down

Salt in the wound?? Empty Salt in the wound??

Post  MaxSportsNH on Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:25 am

From the sounds of things at Student Memorial Field , All isnt well in Tomahawk land.

“So we’re hoping to kind of lay low and sneak up on a few people.”
He for got the "laying low part right" , only team he might sneak up on is West or Timby........

"Batista just wants to see a different season"
or is it he's looking for the end of this one already....

“I’m very anxious,” he said. “I told the players, what happened last year, we were competitive, but that can’t happen again. We didn’t finish.[b]
He's likely Anxious because he is 5 years in and its same result......

Everyone pointed at Jason King as the root cause of the issue , Looks like this was dead wrong...

The saddest(sickest) part is these great group of kids were football soldiers since age 7, The Jr and Sr group were
Champions/Or in the Championship year after year in AYF/PW. and the Jr Class won the JH league Championship which is Mass/NH teams and extremely competitive.

and MHS goes to D1 next year, Oh NO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hello Worcester Acedemy, Can I please speak to Mr Johnson....................

MaxSportsNH
Junior Varsity
Junior Varsity

Back to top Go down

Salt in the wound?? Empty Re: Salt in the wound??

Post  GNG on Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:32 am

Jason King was not the problem. The only reason he stuck around was to make sure Jackson didn't get screwed like his older son did.

I believe EVERYBODY knows who the PROBLEM is. Crying or Very sad

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  JAF on Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:44 am

Last night was clearly one of the worst efforts I've ever seen by Merrimack. Usually they do play well against BG. They will be lucky to be in games this year and could go winless. There are a couple of bright spots at RB who refuse to go down, but those will get overworked shortly. Reminded me of some of the Spaulding teams that routinely were down 35 at half against mostly everyone. I cannot believe he tried to install an option offense this year and then scrapped it after two games. Clearly something has to change in Tomahawk land.

Kudos to Cote for not doing to others as those have done to him... A few years ago while at West, Mmk had a 20+ point lead late in the game, West had their 2nd D in and Mmk is throwing the ball to King to get stats and late score. I know GNG has noted previously his (to put it mildly) dislike for Batista and while his words are harsh, it doesn't seem he's off base... I also see no reason for Tojo to want to go back to NH HS football, although there is another coach out there probably wishing he could install the option at another school...

JAF
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Back to top Go down

Salt in the wound?? Empty Missing the boat

Post  GNG on Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:27 am

I have heard the radio and tv guys mention Marino from BG had 5 touchdowns last night. What I haven't heard was that he did it in THE FIRST HALF.

34-0 at half then Cote called off the dogs.

Score could have been ALOT worse. ALOTworse.

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday on Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:56 am

Nice to see GNG "riling up the masses" post game.

Believe me, I'm not a true football guy, but back in the day Merrimack was a solid football program. Just the plain fact of population dictated they had numbers to choose from. That was back in the day. The population of Merrimack has not decreased. It has increased. It seems like this football program has deteriorated quite a bit as of late and this season could be their nadir.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday on Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:00 am

Oh and there is probably a 99.999 % chance that ToJo WILL NOT come back to coach HS football at Merrimack. Trust me.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum