@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month

Spaulding vs Nashua North on WTSN Friday Night!!!!!

Go down

Spaulding vs Nashua North on WTSN Friday Night!!!!! Empty Spaulding vs Nashua North on WTSN Friday Night!!!!!

Post  JustinMcIsaac on Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:11 pm

Hey Folks-

This is Justin McIsaac, host of "McIsaac on Sports", "The All Star High School Sports Show" and "A bunch of live events where I was paid in frosty beverages".

This Friday night, WTSN AM 1270, the UNDISPUTED LEADER in High School Sports Coverage, kicks off the 2012 Football Season with a matchup so big, it's LITERALLY the reason Marconi stole the invention of radio from Tesla! And that is LITERALLY the correct us of the word LITERAL!

D2 Spaulding, The best story in NH High School Football last season, looks to keep it going in 2012 when they host a team expected to do BIG ALL CAPS THINGS in D1, Nashua South!

You can listen at 1270 on your AM Dial, stream the game ONLINE at wtsnam1270.com OR on your smart phone with the free TuneIn Radio app (DO YOU HAVE IT YET?!?!?! NO?!?!? YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED)

And that's not all! In addition, we'll have updates of up to 14 different games AS THEY HAPPEN, depending on how fast my phone can refresh twitter!!!! Anyone attempting to replicate this type of coverage will LITERALLY BE SHOCKED WITH 10,000 VOLTS. How can we do that? I DON'T KNOW!

We'll have live play by play every Friday night, starting THIS FRIDAY! (Unless there's a game on Saturday. CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE!)

JustinMcIsaac
All-State
All-State

http://wtsnam1270.com

Back to top Go down

Spaulding vs Nashua North on WTSN Friday Night!!!!! Empty Re: Spaulding vs Nashua North on WTSN Friday Night!!!!!

Post  rwvogeley on Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:04 am

Are they playing North (not a big game) or South. South is more appealiong because their qb is a real talent. Your article had both teams listed.

rwvogeley
Varsity
Varsity

Back to top Go down

Spaulding vs Nashua North on WTSN Friday Night!!!!! Empty Re: Spaulding vs Nashua North on WTSN Friday Night!!!!!

Post  JustinMcIsaac on Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:34 pm

It's South. My bad!

JustinMcIsaac
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Post  sportstalkmatt on Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:15 pm

Intimation is the ultimate form of flattery ... we will gladly take it ... appreciate it.... oh, I clicked to listen to the station just now .. tell me, what does Dr. Joy Brown think of the Patriots game last night in NY?

sportstalkmatt
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post  SeacoastDad on Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:58 pm

Post deleted.

Last edited by SeacoastDad on Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Self-policing)

SeacoastDad
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Post  JustinMcIsaac on Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:17 pm

Dr. Joy is such a hardo, bro. I send her an e-mail asking her about the game, and she's all "Why are you screaming at me in italicized all caps?", like she doesn't know she's on the station with THE BEST HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS COVERAGE SINCE THAT DOCUMENTARY ABOUT A BASKETBALL PLAYER THAT TURNS INTO A WEREWOLF. That was a documentary, right?

And as Samuel T Clemens once said, It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to carry a cat by the tail. OR SOMETHING.

JustinMcIsaac
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Post  SeacoastDad on Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:24 am

I don't know anything about this Clemens guy to which you refer, but Mark Twain had a whole buncha cool quotes.

Last edited by SeacoastDad on Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

SeacoastDad
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum