New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

Good Radio this morning

3 posters

Go down

Good Radio this morning Empty Good Radio this morning

Post  tarrier Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:42 am

I hope you are up early today! Hoop hour from 7-8am on WGIR 610 AM and 96.7FM...Hockey talk from 8-9a.

Guests include...
7:15am...John Doyle-Foster's from Daily Democrat/Fosters.com talking about last night's Dover/Merrimack game and the Dover upset over Salem on Tuesday night. Also Dover hockey title game vs. Bedford today

7:30am...Manchester Central's Dave "Doc" Wheeler on the 41-38 win over Memorial last night and another trip to the Final 4.

7:45am...Spaulding coach DB Betz will tell us what the heck happened on that bus ride to Manchester yesterday, when they are going to play their quarterfinal game vs. North...and what affect the accident might have on the Red Raiders going forward.

8:15am...Dover goalie Tyler Briand on his team's chance at back to back D2 hockey title's vs. Bedford today

8:30am...Tyler Fay, the goalie from Manchester Memorial on his team's shot at at 1st hockey Championship for the Crusaders since 1995.

8:45am...Bedford hockey captain Mike Ahern about the Bulldogs match-up vs Dover at the Verizon Wireless Arena

tarrier
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Good Radio this morning Empty Re: Good Radio this morning

Post  Tuesday and Friday Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:48 am

Amazing that the winner of the Spaulding - North game will most likely have to win their quarterfinal game on Sunday and then turn around 24 to 32 hours later and play a huge semi final at UNH. Also, how about Merrimack being able to scout that game. You have to say Merrimack has a big advantage going into the semi final game regardless of who they play.

It looks like all the bad team karma Merrimack experienced in the regular season with injuries is starting to turn back around for them. First, Dover did Merrimack a favor by taking Salem out of Merrimack's bracket. Now, you have this unfortunately surreal situation with the Spaulding team.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  GNG Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:59 am

LOVE THE STRAIGHT HOUR OF HOOP TALK.

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  GNG Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:28 am

Great first guest, John Doyle. No game today.

Might be moving the semi's to a different date.

TWO FOR TWO. Doc Wheeler. Never met him, but I feel like I know him from his radio interviews.

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  GNG Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:57 am

Unbelievable interview with DB Betz.

This could have been a tragedy. Thank God everyone is allright.

I say give them one more day. Play the quarter finals on Monday.

Move the semi's to Wednesday.

I gotta feeling the NHIAA is going to step up and do the right thing.

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Good Radio this morning Empty Spaulding asst coach DB Betz interview on WGIR AM 610/96.7FM

Post  tarrier Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:34 am

Click here to listen...link takes you to the NH High School Sports Show web page

http://www.wgiram.com/pages/nhhssports.html

tarrier
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Good Radio this morning Empty Doc Wheeler interview

Post  tarrier Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:46 am

Here's the link...please forgive me screwing up the final score from the Central/Memorial game...I said it was 41-31 Central...it was really 41-38. I mis-spoke.

http://www.wgiram.com/cc-common/podcast/single_page.html?podcast=NEWSSTORIES&selected_podcast=NHHS_310_H1c_1331388776_16741.mp3

tarrier
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Good Radio this morning Empty John Doyle from Foster's talks about Dover hoops and the Spaulding bus accident

Post  tarrier Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:50 am

Click here for the interview which includes John saying the North/Spaudling game WON'T be happening today which could affect the D1 semis at UNH scheduled for Monday night.

http://www.wgiram.com/player/?station=WGIR-AM&program_name=podcast&program_id=NEWSSTORIES.xml&mid=21895955

tarrier
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum