@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month

Salem hoop coach Rob McGlaughlin radio interview

Go down

Salem hoop coach Rob McGlaughlin radio interview Empty Salem hoop coach Rob McGlaughlin radio interview

Post  tarrier on Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:40 pm

Click here to listen...

http://www.wgiram.com/cc-common/podcast/single_page.html?podcast=NEWSSTORIES&selected_podcast=Rob_McGlaughlin_16_min_1330788656_19170.mp3

tarrier
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Salem hoop coach Rob McGlaughlin radio interview Empty Something I had never seen before.

Post  GNG on Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:05 am

During the game The whole Salem bench ran out to congratulate Slepian after he hit his 6th or 7th bomb of the night. I believe they thought BG was taking a timeout. A technical was given to Salem

More on Slepian. His shot is pure. The ball doesn't even touch the rim. He is physical. He sets picks. All year I have been listening to coaches rave about this kid. I am glad I got to see it myself. What a performance.

I still can't help but believe he could have helped their varsity last season. With Gallent down low last year this kid could have gottten 30 a game. He works to get open. Imagine what he would do on a team with a post presence.

I hope college coaches know about this kid. I believe he is division 2 material, or even division 1. When was the last time UNH had a shooter like this in their backyard?

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum