@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month

Christian Ferlan - Muhlenberg College Mules

Go down

Christian Ferlan - Muhlenberg College Mules Empty Christian Ferlan - Muhlenberg College Mules

Post  JAF on Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:22 pm

The picture is awful - he said the photographer asked if he should also take a profile picture.

http://www.muhlenberg.edu/images/main/athletics/men/baseball/hs/base12/ferlanbio.jpg

JAF
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Back to top Go down

Christian Ferlan - Muhlenberg College Mules Empty Re: Christian Ferlan - Muhlenberg College Mules

Post  JAF on Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:26 pm

Got his first action today - came in the 7th inning of an 8-8 tie vs Catholic University. Pitched 4+ innings of no run ball. In the top of the 11th the Mules scored 6 runs. In the bottom a couple of errors and a walk and he got lifted. CU scored 4, but that was it.

He was supposed to get the start vs. Eastern on Wed, but going 4+ innings probably changes that. If he does pitch, the game is actually going to be broadcast on the web. Next week the team heads to Ft. Myers - guess where I'll be.

JAF
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Back to top Go down

Christian Ferlan - Muhlenberg College Mules Empty Re: Christian Ferlan - Muhlenberg College Mules

Post  EBlessNHSP on Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:54 am

Is that a Mrs. JAF issued haircut?

Good luck to young Mr. Ferlan. Great experience for him playing college ball.

Admin

http://nhsportspage.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  JAF on Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:56 am

Ah, not exactly Smile She was less than humored with the picture. That's his - I can do what I want haircut (until of course mom and dad stop paying tuition Very Happy)... He's done it before, but within a day or so usually goes back to a "#1" cut. Wash'n'wear - it's a guy thing.

JAF
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Back to top Go down

Post  GNG on Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:42 am

WAY TO GO.

I don't know how I missed this the other day.

Great news.

Nice haircut. Shocked Very Happy

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  JAF on Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:23 pm

Well it *IS* baseball season... OK perhaps not in NH, yet...

Picture this year is better than last (not hanging on the wall in our house, but also not hanging on the wall at the post office)

http://www.muhlenberg.edu/images/main/athletics/men/baseball/hs/base13/ferlan_bio.jpg

Today he picked up his first win of the Spring with a 12-3 win over Elizabethtown down here in sunny Fort Pierce, FL, . It was a closer game throughout - we scored 5 in the top of the 9th...

He pitched last weekend as well against Catholic in Washington, DC losing 8-2, with 6 of those unearned on shall we say bad defense...

JAF
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum