Who will win the National Championship?

20% 20% 
[ 1 ]
80% 80% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 5

National Championship Game

Post  EBlessNHSP on Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:31 pm

Should be a good game next week. Watching all this football today is getting me geared up. Who do you like and why? Post your thoughts. I don't think anybody can score on LSU's D...

Admin

http://nhsportspage.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Vegas knows something Assistant.

Post  GNG on Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:06 pm

I am always guessing what the under/ over for total points in a game will be. First time they played 15 total points and that was in overtime. I figured Vegas would make the line 32 or 33 for total points if not less. I am rarely wrong. They made it 40. WHY?

Can't figure it out for the life of me. LSU has a SICK defense led by THE HONEY BADGER. Problem is Alabama's defense is just as sick. I see another low scoring, physical contest.

LSU 17
BAMA 14

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Re: National Championship Game

Post  Guest on Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:20 am

I love this title game, two great physical defenses great running games by both. Tough to pick for sure. I'm going to say Alabama, maybe i'm slightly swayed to them because I can't stand Les Miles but I really do think they'll pull it off. Although a few weeks ago I would've said LSU but my decision is Bama 17-13

LSU is really tough to go against like GNG said, and funny thing about it GNG is the Honey Badger may lead that defense, but he's probably not even the best corner on his team! Morris Claibourne as far as being a true cover corner and taking a player out of the game in my mind is better than Tyraan Mathieu. (Mathieu is more explosive) Combined with having the two best DB's in college football they have a great front. For me there is no question about these defenses it's between the offenses, as both defenses are the two best in the nation.

This game will likely be won with whose offense makes less mistakes and which Special Teams preforms better. The reason I think Bama wins is Trent Richardson should match what the LSU backs do, and Maze should be healthy for this game giving AJ Mccarron a weapon he didn't have for the whole game last time. The last thing is I think Mccarron will make less bad plays/mistakes than Jordan Jefferson. Another note is Bama moved to Jeremey Shelley as there Place Kicker who was 16/20 on the season much better than Foster 2/9.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:45 pm

Hopefully that's just a cramp for Maze. I really want to see these two teams go at it full strength.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum