New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

New Hampshire is the home to the #1 Girls Soccer player in the nation

Go down

New Hampshire is the home to the #1 Girls Soccer player in the nation Empty New Hampshire is the home to the #1 Girls Soccer player in the nation

Post  Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:12 am

Morgan Andrews of Milford is now ranked by topdrawersoccer.com as the #1 soccer player in the nation. (Found out thanks to Jeremy) I had known for a while she was the number 2 player in the nation for her class (2013) but this is an impressive feat for a small state as ours. She currently plays on two national teams captain on the under 18 team I believe. She also plays with the elite soccer club the FC Stars out of Massachusetts and obviously she plays at Milford High School. Not only does she have all of these teams she also kicks FG's and EP's for the football team. Andrews is headed to Boston College once she graduates.

Back to top Go down

New Hampshire is the home to the #1 Girls Soccer player in the nation Empty Re: New Hampshire is the home to the #1 Girls Soccer player in the nation

Post  mmartineaunhti2015 Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:30 pm

Bigman44 Morgan Andrews is not going to BC she is committed to go play for the the Fighting Irish of Notre Dame.

mmartineaunhti2015
All-State
All-State

https://www.youtube.com/user/MichaelMartineaumchs

Back to top Go down

New Hampshire is the home to the #1 Girls Soccer player in the nation Empty Re: New Hampshire is the home to the #1 Girls Soccer player in the nation

Post  Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:06 pm

Ya I know when I posted that she had verbally committed to BC forgot to update it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down