New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

Playoff Pedictions.Round 1

+4
Tuesday and Friday
nhball9
irish79
GNG
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Playoff Pedictions.Round 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff Pedictions.Round 1

Post  GNG Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:43 pm

Fullcount,are you going to the Salem game? I am going to root on nyk, and native fans kids at Holman?

Figures, beautiful day and my son's team is eliminated. I bet if Guertin had won Thursday today would have been windy and damp.

At least T@F is stuck in a gym reffing. That makes me Very Happy . He is going to look like this albino , whereas I have been doing yardwork so I will be a bronze farao {Pharoah is the closest thing we have to a god on the emoticons}

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  FullCount Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:22 pm

GNG - I am going to the Salem game - beyond green and yellow I am blue........ now that BG is out I am free to cheer the blue devils. Glad to hear you are doing some productive work today - the Mrs will be happy - I will try to keep good notes so that I can post a report later on. Have fun!

FullCount
Junior Varsity
Junior Varsity

Back to top Go down

Post  GNG Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:49 pm

I always do.

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  nyk Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:14 pm

GNG wrote:Fullcount,are you going to the Salem game? I am going to root on nyk, and native fans kids at Holman?

Figures, beautiful day and my son's team is eliminated. I bet if Guertin had won Thursday today would have been windy and damp.

At least T@F is stuck in a gym reffing. That makes me Very Happy . He is going to look like this albino , whereas I have been doing yardwork so I will be a bronze farao {Pharoah is the closest thing we have to a god on the emoticons}

Hi GNG, thanks for the support. As far as the weather is concerned, I'm surprised it's not bad out, because we played a few games in crummy weather. It's beautiful right now. My kid left about 15 mins ago. I'm leaving at 3 p.m. to watch the warm-ups.

I hope the North boys have completely forgotten about the last game it was a fluke to score that many runs. I'm sure Hendo told them to move on quickly.

nyk
Varsity
Varsity

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:53 pm

Hate to burst your bubble GNG, but right now Im sitting in Heaven a/k/a Fenway Park watching the Sawx against the A's. So much for being inside a gym. I'll hug the Green Monster and swing by Holman on my way back and hug you !!!

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:03 pm

Come to think of it if I hug you and you're wearing your green BG sweatshirt then that will be 2 Green Monsters I will hug today. I love you

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  GNG Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:15 pm

What a waste of a perfectly good ticket. The people around him must be thinking "that guy is a clown ".

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:23 pm

I never waste a good ticket. As a matter of fact I stayed for all 5 innings of the 19 to 1 North - Trinity game. Now, that's dedication.... or loss of mental marbles.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:28 pm

You would love this GNG. How many times do you see a closer and catcher tossed in the 9th inning? Just happened to Vtek and Papelbon.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  FullCount Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:01 pm

Great game in Salem today - Blue Devils win 1 to 0 over Dover. Salem's Evan Breen went the distance and threw a gem - only allowed 1 hit. Salem scored in the 1st and the balance of the game was very tight as both pitchers held the other side. Seaward pitched for Dover and was very solid the whole way.

GNG - I was talking to some of the Salem folks after the game about the forum - they were well read on many recent postings and were very curious as to who the guy GNG is - I didn't give it up. I encouraged them to join the forum and get on board and join in - I know these guys have plenty to say cherry .....

FullCount
Junior Varsity
Junior Varsity

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:17 pm

Usually, "What a character he is" and GNG are usually in the same sentence. Im still at Fenway Park. I have been for 5 hours. If I can stay for the whole North - Trinity game then I can stay for this whole Sox - A's game! !!

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  GNG Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:48 am

Fullcount, tell those Salem folks to get on here and start posting. If they can't figure out who I am then they haven't been paying attention. Give you a hint it starts with Tom and ends in Remillard.

nyk, I couldn't make it. I got called to a meeting,{no not aa}. Thanks for the recap. I would have bet my house on Winnie. North is living good. Who had 13 seed Timberlane making it to the semi finals? Certainly not me.

The other semi final game should be a good one.

T@F called Concord to make it to the semi's. ALL HAIL T@F. He is on a roll. He is now 1 for 57 on predicting teams. lol!

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:54 am

I'll take all the "Hail" I can get.

Go Concord !! They are my pick to win it all now. Every one and their brothers, sisters, uncles and grand nephews are picking North to win it all. They have the rested pitchers.

Crimson Tide is on a roll. Roll Tide Roll.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2