@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month

There are so many teams waiting in the shadows waiting to pounce like a...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

There are so many teams waiting in the shadows waiting to pounce like a...

Post  GNG on Sun May 29, 2011 9:09 am

Panther. Nashua South is a team that is hot at the right time. Winners of 7 of their last 9. The 2 losses were a 1-0 to BG, and 5-3 to Salem.

Classic example of a team playing their best ball of the season at the right time. If I am not mistaken they might play North if both teams win. This could be one of the reasons Coach Henderson might be saving Turner. Another good young club that kept getting better and better as the season wore on. Good coaching job.

I think all 3 Nashua teams are in the same bracket, that should be fun. Watch all 3 will get eliminated in the first round, hope not.

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Re: There are so many teams waiting in the shadows waiting to pounce like a...

Post  Tuesday and Friday on Sun May 29, 2011 10:04 am

When do you think NHIAA will come out with the OFFICIAL pairings and game times? Tuesday ?

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  GNG on Sun May 29, 2011 3:36 pm

Usually Monday morning, but with the holiday I am not sure.

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  irish79 on Sun May 29, 2011 6:46 pm

Our BG boys are enjoying the Memorial Day sun at practice right now - I think they'll be ready and I look forward to the first game. I agree that many teams could win the title, but, it would be quite a coup for BG to have all three majors this year - FB, Hoop, and Baseball. What a way to go out for the seniors. Looking forward to the official pairings. my guess is they'll be ready tomorrow - with games beginning on thursday, you'd think they'd give the coaches more than just two days notice. we'll see.

irish79
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post  GNG on Sun May 29, 2011 7:03 pm

irish79, you will get a kick out of this. Lovely Lorraine dragged me along with her to North Hampton today. I used to love the beach when the kids were little, throwing the ball around, frisbee,etc.. Well it was just Lorraine and me. I was bored out of my MIND just sitting there, so I went for a walk. She picked me up in the car on the way home. I was on route 101, I had walked over 9 miles. I AM DYING RIGHT NOW, sunburnt and tired. Won't be going to the beach with just me and my wife anytime soon.

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  FullCount on Sun May 29, 2011 7:12 pm

GNG - you need to be more careful with yourself... afterall, playoffs start Thursday and we need you - you should be wearing SPF 220 or 221 - whatever it takes.... last thing, I hope your wife does not read the forum Very Happy

FullCount
Junior Varsity
Junior Varsity

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday on Sun May 29, 2011 7:25 pm

GNG, did you give your wife notice for your walk or did she just figure she'd pick you up like a lost dog on 101?

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  GNG on Sun May 29, 2011 8:11 pm

T@F, we were across from plum ice cream stand. When I started my walk my goal was to find a bar to watch the sox. I figured it was a win, win. She gets to do what she likes, and I get to do what I like.Long story short, zero bars from there to Winnacunnent rd which I turned down because I remembered there was that seafood restaurant/drinking emporium that we went to before the football and hoops games.

By the time I get to the end of the road to turn, I say screw it, I'm sweating pretty good I am gonna see how far I can go. I was leaving messages for the MRS , but no response. Finally she calls me at 1:30. "Where are you"?. I tell her. She packs up the car, picks me up. First words out her mouth"Why did i marry such an IDIOT"?

Not the first time she has said that to me, and certainly not the last.

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday on Sun May 29, 2011 8:53 pm

I'm just thinking to myself what if I hadn't reffed my AAU games today and took a trip to Hampton Beach. I'm usually a mid day beach goer. That would've been hilarious to see a sun burned sweat hog of a GNG on 101 just as I'm getting to the beach. That definitely would've been one for the Forum books.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum