@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month

One to nothing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

One to nothing

Post  GNG on Tue May 03, 2011 7:37 am

That has been the score of three of Pinkerton's games so far this season. They have lost to Timberlane,and Winnie by that score ,and have also knocked off the Crusaders of Manchester one to nill. They lost 3-1 to Salem. T@F, with the Kentucky Derby coming up I am announcing Pinkerton as my darkhorse. Hopefully they fair a little better then your, nope, not gonna do it, not going to bring it up, gonna try and be better then that. See T@F, I didn't mention a word about the T@F jinx. I must be maturing. I told you when you set the bar as low as I do there is ALOT of room for personal growth. You should be proud of me. cheers Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Re: One to nothing

Post  Tuesday and Friday on Tue May 03, 2011 6:29 pm

GNG, funny you should mention the Kentucky Derby. I think there's a horse in there I would consider a dark horse that reminds me of you. The horse's name is:

Talks A Lot

And..... I am proud of you in a perverse way.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  GNG on Tue May 03, 2011 7:25 pm

I will be at Salem Saturday afternoon, speculating on the derby with several of my associates. I will be heeding the advice of a division one head coach who spent several years in Baltimore and has forgotton more about the ponies then I will ever know. His wisdom has proved quite profitable in the past. If there is a horse named TALKS ALOT running , I will be sure to have him involved in my investment opportunity.

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  GNG on Wed May 04, 2011 9:00 am

There is no TALKS ALOT in the field, but these horses are. WATCH ME GO {what my friend said to t@f when we were leaving Billy's}. DIALED IN {BG'S pitching}. STAY THIRSTY.{my motto} PANTS ON FIRE{enough said}. MUCHO MACHO MAN{ why not just name the horse Tom Remillard}. UNCLE MO {momentum is key}. My favorite has to be MASTER OF HOUNDS{have any of you seen the girls T@F used to date back in the day?}

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum