@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month

Welcome...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Welcome...

Post  EBlessNHSP on Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:52 am

Just wanted to throw a quick "welcome to the board" the influx of baseball posters we've had since the start of the season. So far the conversation has been excellent with game reports, opinions and thoughts. I sometimes think coming to the forum is a better source of information than some of the print media since our contributors here are not only so in tune with the teams they follow, but also with the kids themselves (being most are parents, family or friends of a player). Really makes for interesting reading.

I also want to thank everybody for keeping it clean and orderly - AND - I don't think we've had one thread about the umps (did I just jinx it?) which is awesome, because we all know this is about the kids.

Good luck to all those teams through May and into the Playoffs, I'm not much of a baseball follower - but I have enjoyed reading up on some of the teams here and especially learning about the bright young talent our State seems to consitently produce from the Diamond. Really good stuff. If anybody knows any players playing ball in college - especially DI guys (prob tons of DII and DIII but post them too if you want) feel free to add them to the College/Pros forum, try to add a link to their profile page on their schools website if they have one.

Thanks again, you guys make the forum what it is.

Admin

http://nhsportspage.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum