Dover 10
South 3

Salem 3
Pinkerton 1

Spaulding 7
Memorail 4

Winnacunnet 10
Keene 0

Winn is a scary team. They have been playing some good ball early in the season. Shocked at this one. Keene getting shut out? They usually pound the ball.

abball
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Re: Scores 4/15

Post  abball on Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:36 am

And Portsmouth continues to win they won 9-1. when they play bedford that should be a great game to attend. Would love to go see it

abball
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Post  JAF on Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:09 am

My son said over the winter that he heard Winni has a new coach - maybe that has something to do with their success. Winni has two 10 run wins (opened 12-2 vs. Alvirne) - could be a surprise team this year. I know last year was down (hey - they lost to BG last year). I see Keene "only" beat D2 Con-Val 8-4 to open the season (avoiding a game with Dover - I think there's something to that... Didn't play in hoops either...)... Con-Val lost 11-2 to Goffs who loses 11-2 to Bedford. One has to wonder how good Keene is? Although, I also wonder how many times they've been outdoors this year. I agree though - they're usually pretty good. That's a baseball town.

JAF
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:10 am

If Maher pitches for Bedford when they play Portsmouth at home on May 9th then that would be one of the games of the year in NH high school baseball.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  JAF on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:23 am

Who would throw for Portsmouth? Bedford has Maher (NU) and Olen (SNHU) - that's a tough 1-2 for D2 teams. They have 4 players committed to play college baseball (Skilton - FPU and Husband - SNHU) from the Showcase League website. It's a fairly deep team.

Actually the GotY "should" be Monday in Salem w/ a matchup of D1 bound pitchers - Poore (BC) vs. Turner (St.John's).

JAF
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:28 am

Monday's North at Salem game might set the record for least amount of baseballs used in a HS baseball game this season in NH.

It will be a treat for the home plate umpire to work that game. Hitters will be having severely condensed at bats.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum