@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month

Weather for the Next couple days

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Weather for the Next couple days

Post  abball on Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:46 pm

Well like this winter hasnt been bad already looks like the next storm which is suppose to start tomorrow morning is going to dump huge amounts of snow across Southern NH I was just looking at the news and they said 20-25 inches!!!!! and all through Wednesday stopping Thursday. At this rate i can see tomorrows game getting cancelled. We are going to be playing basketball till April!!!

abball
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Re: Weather for the Next couple days

Post  Tulliver on Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:48 pm

Another large system moving in next Tuesday....

Tulliver

Back to top Go down

Post  abball on Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:51 pm

Its been a rough winter for cancelations and everything. I cant imagine what AD are thinking about the next couple of days. The amount of games some teams are going to play in the next month is going to be crazy.

abball
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Post  1380TheSportsAnimal on Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:07 pm

Tulliver wrote:Another large system moving in next Tuesday....

#$*)(^@# #(*$&*#^&@#_)O%#(*$&%Q@
1380TheSportsAnimal
Varsity
Varsity

Back to top Go down

pinkerton just announced no evening activities

Post  GNG on Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:56 am

I would guess that means no game for the bg cardinals vs pinkerton astros.

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  Tulliver on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:01 am

Pinkerton already canceled after school activities and are doing an early release.

Tulliver

Back to top Go down

Post  EBlessNHSP on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:16 am

Milford closed. Many schools early release. I'm sure more will pop up as the snow starts later this morning. Wouldn't look forward to many/any games today. Maybe further north they'll get some in but looks like Southern NH is or will be mostly shut down.

On a side note - Tully, you once again impress me with your wealth of knowledge. On the other thread you let the cat out of the bag that you're an english teacher (re-reading my post for grammar as we speak) and now you're predicting storms a week in advance? Surely we cannot be so lucky as to have a Meteorologist AND English connoisseur on our hands in the NHSF? cheers

Admin

http://nhsportspage.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  1380TheSportsAnimal on Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:02 pm

Just got the word that Portsmouth v Coe Brown is PPD until Friday, 2/18.

Assuming we're not in a @#*%ing ice age at that point!
1380TheSportsAnimal
Varsity
Varsity

Back to top Go down

All Manchester after school activities cancellation notice

Post  Tulliver on Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:24 pm

no word on rescheduled dates as of yet!

And Assistant... I did take Intro to Meteorology in college, but all info comes from a GREAT colleague who has a better average than ANYONE at WMUR

Tulliver

Back to top Go down

guertin moved to sat

Post  GNG on Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:25 pm

at pinky, jv's 530,varsity 7.pinkerton has to play at dover fri,and host bg sat.BG hosts timberlane friday,no disrespect to timby but I don't forsee the bg starters getting alot of minutes with another game saturday.Of course I didn't forsee south beating bg either.

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

are all games cancelled?

Post  GNG on Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:05 pm

anybody know of any games not postponed tonight?

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  1380TheSportsAnimal on Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:51 pm

Portsmouth Girls @ Hanover tomorrow night has already been called off- we had three broadcasts scheduled for this week, now we're down to 1!
1380TheSportsAnimal
Varsity
Varsity

Back to top Go down

Post  EBlessNHSP on Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:34 pm

Excellent work from our friends at NH HS Sports

http://www.nh-highschoolsports.com/nashua/games-for-tuesday-and-wednesday-postponed-many-already-rescheduled

* Alvirne girls and boys basketball vs. Concord rescheduled to Feb. 3. Both games at Alvirne, with the girls at 5:45 p.m. and the boys at 7:15 p.m.
* Bedford girls and boys basketball vs. Goffstown was postponed, with no makeup date yet.
* Bishop Guertin boys and girls basketball vs. Pinkerton has been moved to Feb. 5. Both games are at 6:30 p.m., with the boys game in Derry and the girls game in Nashua.
* Hollis/Brookline boys and girls basketball vs. Pelham was postponed, with no makeup date yet.
* Merrimack boys and girls basketball vs. Londonderry was rescheduled to Feb. 17. The boys will play at Merrimack at 6:30 p.m. while the girls play at Londonderry at 7 p.m.
* Milford boys and girls basketball vs. John Stark was moved to Feb. 7. Both games are at 6:30 p.m., with the boys playing in Weare and the girls playing in Milford.
* Nashua North boys and girls basketball vs. Spaulding was postponed. The girls will play Feb. 5 at 6:30 p.m. in Rochester, while the boys game has not yet been rescheduled.
* Nashua South boys and girls basketball vs. Winnacunnet was rescheduled. The girls game at Nashua was moved to Feb. 3 at 7 p.m., while the boys will play in Hampton on Feb. 5 at 4:30 p.m.
* Souhegan boys and girls basketball vs. Con-Val was rescheduled, with both games being moved to Feb. 25 at 6:30 p.m. The girls will play in Amherst while the boys will play in Peterborough. Also, the Souhegan girls hockey game against Concord was moved to Feb. 6 at 1:45 p.m.

Admin

http://nhsportspage.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

correction

Post  boxout on Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:42 pm

The John Stark boys will be in Milford on February 7, and the Stark girls will be home against the Milford Girls.

boxout
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum