New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

Tournament Pairings Posted on NHIAA

+5
chicagokid43
Big Guy
Tulliver
EBlessNHSP
Tuesday and Friday
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tournament Pairings Posted on NHIAA Empty Tournament Pairings Posted on NHIAA

Post  Tuesday and Friday Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:36 pm

They just posted the brackets on NHIAA. They have it under Class L Baseball. How about that Mascenic Regional at West game. That should be special:

1) Winnacunnet
16) Goffstown
Cool Manchester Memorial
9) Salem
4) Merrimack
13) Londonderry
5) Bishop Guertin
12) Alvirne
2) Pinkerton Academy
15) Spaulding
7) Manchester West
10) Mascenic Regional
3) Trinity
14) Exeter
6) Dover Game Info
11) Nashua North

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Tournament Pairings Posted on NHIAA Empty Re: Tournament Pairings Posted on NHIAA

Post  EBlessNHSP Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:39 pm

Wow that's classic. They are not winning any fans over with that move.
EBlessNHSP
EBlessNHSP
Admin

http://nhsportspage.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Tournament Pairings Posted on NHIAA Empty Re: Tournament Pairings Posted on NHIAA

Post  Tuesday and Friday Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:50 pm

Does Mascenic Regional know they are playing at West on Wednesday? They were knocked out of the Class M Playoffs, but now courtesy of NHIAA, they have a chance to win Class L. I wonder if Coach Carey has a scouting report on them?

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  Tulliver Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:49 pm

I couldn't find that on NHIAA....

ahhhh it's all fixed.....

Poor Mascenic out already

Tulliver

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:52 pm

NHIAA fixed it Tully. It was on there. I'm sure Doc didn't find any humor in the fact they were replaced by Mascenic in the tournament. If Doc showed up banging on your playoff door wearing a black mock turtleneck and screaming, "let me in the tournament", you would let Central in the tournament, wouldn't you?

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  Tulliver Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:57 pm

On Sundays he is usually seen around CHS in a green running suit or gray sweatsuit.
But yeah.... I chuckled at the thought of him seeing it.

Tulliver

Back to top Go down

Post  EBlessNHSP Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:23 am

John Doyle's thoughts on the pairings just hit the web over on fosters.com.

http://www.fosters.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100307/BLOGS05/100309647

Dover actually has a nice bracket with Stevens being out for Trinity. I expect them to make it to UNH.
EBlessNHSP
EBlessNHSP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tournament Pairings Posted on NHIAA Empty Holy scheduling snafu Batman

Post  Big Guy Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:56 am

BG hockey semi-final wed night, BG hoops quarter final wed night.Someone at the nhiaa wasn't thinking when making out the tourney's dates.The nest will be thin with 2 games to go to.Not the way playoff hoops was meant to be played in front of a half empty gym.

Big Guy
Varsity
Varsity

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:40 am

NHIAA is not the brightest light bulb in the box of scheduling light bulbs.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Tournament Pairings Posted on NHIAA Empty Not a very respectful comment Mr T&F

Post  chicagokid43 Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:11 pm

While I agree having two sports playoffs fall on the same day, we could handle the comments about our beloved NHIAA better than not calling them to bright. They did make some nice moves this year with scheduling for us basketball fans. Let's give them the same respect we give our officials in MIlford and around this great state.

chicagokid43
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Tulliver Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:57 pm

ummmm they did have Central listed as Mascenic Regional and posted basketball under baseball....

kind of hard to find some NHIAA-love right now...

Everyone makes mistakes.. they corrected it....but hard to defend them, too.

Hopefully they will have refs at the playoffs instead of umpires!

Tulliver

Back to top Go down

Tournament Pairings Posted on NHIAA Empty ripping the NHIAA

Post  tarrier Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:23 pm

Speaking of ripping the NHIAA, I went on quite the rant on here yesterday about the problems I've had with the game-stats staff at UNH for the tourney. It's in the Class M Basketball section under the topic Class M Boys Tournament on Page 2. Check it out and tell me if I'm bitter.

tarrier
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:01 pm

I read it Pete. Your bitterness is dripping like the hot fudge on the sundae I had at the Puritan last night.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  goldenbear Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:44 pm

The NHIAA is joke 7 dollars to see a playoff game a

goldenbear
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Tournament Pairings Posted on NHIAA Empty NHIAA

Post  8992 Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:53 am

Don't get me started on the NHIAA, or the NHBCO. They only care about the schools around Concord, Manchester, Nasua, and select other areas...Lebanon, Hanover. I have had this discussion with Patrick Corbin in the past.

Varsity
Varsity

Back to top Go down

Post  carp24 Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:57 am

8992....please don't blindly lump the NHBCO in with the NHIAA...two totally different entities

carp24
Junior Varsity
Junior Varsity

Back to top Go down

Post  8992 Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:27 am

I'm not blind.

Varsity
Varsity

Back to top Go down

Post  carp24 Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:37 am

then mis-informed? or jaded?

carp24
Junior Varsity
Junior Varsity

Back to top Go down

Post  EBlessNHSP Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:45 am

Easy now...keep it civil this isn't the Union Leader comments section.

Anybody can have an opinion simply explain why you think its the case, in a civil manner. This forum is intended as a haven to express opinion, but lets not attack each other or individuals within organizations. The idea here is hopefully somebody reads some of your comments and things change. Maybe nothing will change, but it doesn't mean we start attacking each other because we disagree with one another.

Just respectfully disagree or people will start getting banned. Kids read this site. Parents read this site. If you want to bash each other, or disrespect players, coaches, teams or other individuals you can start your own forum and go nuts. I believe there already is one over on the Voyforums. Lets not regress to that state.
EBlessNHSP
EBlessNHSP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  8992 Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:58 am

So I can't have an opinion on here? Only a select few can? Sounds like the NHIAA and NHBCO.

I will leave then.

Varsity
Varsity

Back to top Go down

Post  8992 Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:10 pm

And when I was "mis-informmed" it was by the NHIAA & NHBCO on two differnt ocassions and on differnt subjects and by committee members.

Varsity
Varsity

Back to top Go down

Post  EBlessNHSP Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:56 pm

I just encouraged you to have an opinion...but was also asking you to back it up in a respectful manner. Post away, this is a free forum.

There very well may be NHIAA members, and NHBCO members reading the forum as well. Some may take offense to comments. I am happy to allow a respectful back and forth exchange but the minute a conversation gets disrespectful the topic will get locked.
EBlessNHSP
EBlessNHSP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tulliver Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:14 pm

Also,

if a legitimate criticism is raised and backed up with some context.... maybe someone will see it and perhaps effect some change?

Tulliver

Back to top Go down

Post  goldenbear Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:46 pm

To me Carp is the one that got personal, the NHIAA is a joke

goldenbear
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Post  carp24 Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:40 pm

I'm not trying to get personal, goldenbear, just don't like people who criticize but can't come up with better solutions. I'm not saying the NHIAA is perfect...but they seem to be trying to take a difficult setup (the way NH is geographically designed) and make it a bit fairer. I'm one, who feels NH should go to 5 divisions, not 4...because of the vast size differences...and locations. I guess it got a bit personal when the NHBCO gets lumped in with them...

carp24
Junior Varsity
Junior Varsity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next