New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

Feb 10th Games

4 posters

Go down

Feb 10th Games Empty Feb 10th Games

Post  Tuesday and Friday Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:34 am

3 good games on tap for tonight, if snow, ice and winter doesn't get in the way.

Merrimack at Londonderry, Spaulding at Pinkerton and Alvirne at BG.

Sorry, can't write anymore. Got to remove more snow from my propertry.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Feb 10th Games Empty Re: Feb 10th Games

Post  pejojo1 Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:01 pm

Central at Exeter, back on...

pejojo1
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post  NH12345 Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:31 pm

Merrimack at Londonderry- Trap game for Londonderry. Just got off a big road win at Pinkerton, dealing with internal problems concerning suspended players and playing a tough nose Merrimack team. This game has all the ingredients for an upset. Unfortunately for Merrimack though, Ball and Coleman are still on the Lancers. These two are just playing at a level all their own. They will be able to carry Londonderry to a win.

Spaulding at Pinkerton- Even though I am a Pinkerton guy, it is tough to call this game flat out for PA. Cronin should be up for coach of the year this season and Berry should be a front runner for player of the year. The Astros play a fun kind of basketball to watch, but after their loss to Londonderry three things were made clear, 1)The Astros needs to get in better shape, they were struggling to keep up with the Lancers 2) they need to learn to control the board, they are the biggest team on the floor every night they need to play like it, 3) they need to lock down on the half court D. That being said, I think the Astros will be in Durham at the end of the year. As for tonight go ahead a call tails, because it is a coin flip.

Central at Exeter- I love Exeter's backcourt. I say it every week and I am not going to stop. . . once they figure it out they will be deadly. . . unfortunately for them they are playing a team that has already figured it out and then figured out how to perfect it. Central wins.

Alvirne at BG- Here is the upset of the night. . . Guertin pulls off a nail biter down the stretch. Zimmerman is starting to learn how to control basketball games and that will be deadly for BG. Alvirne is a solid ball club, I just believe they are playing a BG team that is starting to go in the right direction.

It should be a fun night of hoops.

NH12345
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Feb 10th Games Empty Feb 10th results

Post  anotherhoopfan Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:20 am

Dover can't catch Spartans.

http://www.fosters.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20150211/GJSPORTS_01/150219906/-1/FOSSPORTS

anotherhoopfan
Junior Varsity
Junior Varsity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum