New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

BG Bedford game?

3 posters

Go down

BG Bedford game? Empty BG Bedford game?

Post  nhball9 Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:20 pm

What happened in that game? I heard there were ejections! Who was tossed?

nhball9
Varsity
Varsity

Back to top Go down

BG Bedford game? Empty Re: BG Bedford game?

Post  JAF Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:02 pm

Yes, 3 players were tossed for questioning strikes. Bedford had one in 5th I think. BG had two in the last inning - the catcher and pitcher while batting. The catcher was after strike 2 call. The pitcher for the same tossing of the bat. Bedford played well and got timely hits. BG per usual this year left bases loaded at least twice. Oh and some fans / former students behind the screen were also asked to leave that area. Game was played at BG.

JAF
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Bert54the1 Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:52 pm

Bedford's batter (I thought it was the 6th) struck out chasing what looked to be a fast ball up. He chucked his bat pretty aggressively toward the Bedford on-deck circle. BG's leadoff batter in the 7th inning questioned a called strike then got back in the box and it appeared that he continued complaining. The ump tossed him at that point with a full count. The pinch hitter walked and then the next hitter was called out on strikes and he chucked his bat in much the same way as the Bedford batter, this time toward the BG circle. Tossed.

Bedford hit the ball well. Now they travel to Dover.

Bert54the1
Varsity
Varsity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down