New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

Valentine Games - Valentine Weekend Reschedulings

+7
And 1
Tulliver
jpsnh37
SeacoastDad
Twenty two
The Edge
Tuesday and Friday
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Valentine Games - Valentine Weekend Reschedulings Empty Valentine Games - Valentine Weekend Reschedulings

Post  Tuesday and Friday Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:26 am

I have NO LOVE for this recent snow storm.

I have NO LOVE for the weight of the snow which will soon take up temporary residence in my shovel.

I have NO LOVE for the potential 1 to 3 or 3 to 6 inches of snow we might receive tomorrow with a big coastal storm that will edge towards New England.

This weather almost makes the following terms...........

"OVER THE BACK!!" (For God's sakes basketball fans, there is no such thing as OVER THE BACK)

"You're missing a good game"

"Do you realize we have 7 team fouls and they only have 1?"

...................ALMOST feel like music to my ears  Laughing 

Well, with 548 school closings I'm not even going to list the games for tonight. I'm saving this energy for the white concrete I'm soon going to have to "displace" from my driveway.

If you know of any games being played tonight please post on this thread. If you know of any of tonight's games being rescheduled for tomorrow and Sunday, please post on this thread.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Valentine Games - Valentine Weekend Reschedulings Empty Re: Valentine Games - Valentine Weekend Reschedulings

Post  Tuesday and Friday Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:47 am

From Roger Brown in today's UL:

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20140214/SPORTS21/140219480

I wonder if the Merrimack at Trinity game will be played. I know a Catholic snow plow is smaller than a non-Catholic snow plow  Wink 

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Valentine Games - Valentine Weekend Reschedulings Empty Re: Valentine Games - Valentine Weekend Reschedulings

Post  Tuesday and Friday Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:10 am

Spaulding at Central boys game will be played tomorrow Sat. Feb. 15th at 4:00 pm.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  The Edge Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:08 am

With varied reactions to todays weather how does it work to decide to cancel a game? For instance school "A" canceled school but school "B" did not or had a delayed opening. Can school "A" still send their team to school "B" scheduled home game?

The Edge
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Post  The Edge Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:13 am

Just found out Londonderry vs. Salem is on for 6:30 tonight

The Edge
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:22 am

"With varied reactions to todays weather how does it work to decide to cancel a game? For instance school "A" canceled school but school "B" did not or had a delayed opening. Can school "A" still send their team to school "B" scheduled home game?"
The Edge

I can only speak for MSD. It is their policy when any of their schools are cancelled then there ARE NO AFTER SCHOOL activities for that night. Trinity, of course, doesn't have to follow what MSD does.

Other schools or school districts have their own policies.

Edge, is that Londonderry AT Salem boys? I don't take anything for granted as to what is posted on NHIAA for scheduled games.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:43 am

I just heard Merrimack at Trinity boy's game is rescheduled for tomorrow Feb. 15th at 1:00 pm.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  The Edge Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:45 am

Yes. Londonderry at Salem 6:30

The Edge
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:59 am

Forum Members: Hit up your contacts and YOUR PEOPLE to find out updates with rescheduled games or if games are still on tonight.

Please post information on here ASAP.

There is only 2 weeks left in the season. There was 67 games scheduled for tonight. It was one of the busiest scheduled Fridays of the season. If games are rescheduled more than likely they will be sooner as opposed to later.

This might save a Forum Member from having to wait in a long Valentine's dinner line or emptying their life savings on a Valentine's non-basketball excursion, so instead they can attend a game tonight I love you Wink I love you

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  The Edge Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:02 pm

You mean Mrs. T&F is expecting something after getting a Londonderry t-shirt? You can not give a more romantic gift than that.

The Edge
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:04 pm

Edge, I'm scheming as we speak, to find time to take Mrs T & F  I love you out for Valentine's Weekend between all the games I have to ref.

She thinks there's only about 12 officials in the state, so she knows it's a busy weekend for all of us.  Wink 

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  Twenty two Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:13 pm

Was just told the Pembroke/Brady game will be tomorrow 4:30 for  JV's and 6:00 for Varsity

Last edited by Twenty two on Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed time)

Twenty two
Varsity
Varsity

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:20 pm

22: Where is that game being played?

Forum Members, please give the new rescheduled day and time of game and WHERE IT'S BEING PLAYED.

NHIAA isn't always correct where a game is being played at.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  SeacoastDad Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:11 pm

Windham at Portsmouth boys, Portsmouth at Windham girls are both still on.

SeacoastDad
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Post  jpsnh37 Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:06 pm

Saturday
Coe-Brown @ Plymouth
JV 1:00
Varsity to follow

Last edited by jpsnh37 on Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

jpsnh37
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:14 pm

JP: Is that for tomorrow?

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  Twenty two Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:16 pm

Pembroke/Brady is at Pembroke Academy..... Sorry Basketball 

Twenty two
Varsity
Varsity

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:33 pm

Winny @ Concord boys game is still on for tonight. I do not know the tIp off time.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  Tulliver Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:48 pm

Bedford @ Timby tonight as scheduled.

South at Exeter will be rescheduled - not sure when

Tulliver

Back to top Go down

Post  And 1 Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:38 pm

Winni over concord 75-56

And 1
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post  Tulliver Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:52 pm

Bedford is up by 8 over Timby after 3.
I had bad info on Exeter South game - it's being played and Exeter was up at half - not sure by how much.

Tulliver

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:13 pm

Bad info ?? scratch 

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:14 pm

Timby still in it after 3 quarters ???

Could THIS be the night ??

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:16 pm

Bedford beats Timby 66 to 47  Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  BoscoD39 Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:13 pm

Timby was in T&F till about 3:30 left in the game. Free throws made the score a little more distant than the actual game. The effort put out tonight will put Timby in the W column next week.

BoscoD39
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next